'13 SG Jajuan Johnson

Yup.

It's no secret, I hope he crashes and burn.

Class all the way with you.

tumblr_m7tc4drnW71rzz3r3o1_250.gif

Yep. He's got all the tools, including a possible PoY candidate in Adonis Thomas. The kid is beastly right now, listed as 6'7" 252 lbs in the recent team measurements. That paired with how solid and experienced Memphis is down the bench can make this a very good year. We'll see.

I think Adonis is going to have a very good season, that young man is going to be a hell of a player.

I just don't want him to get broken. The Dolphins are going to be really, really bad this season. I'd hate to see them "David Carr" him.

yea i was a bit surprised they were throwing him out there week 1, not a whole lot of options though. i like the kid, i just hope they dont ruin him by throwing him out there this early, best of luck to him.

yea i was a bit surprised they were throwing him out there week 1, not a whole lot of options though. i like the kid, i just hope they dont ruin him by throwing him out there this early, best of luck to him.

Almost everyone who plays for the Phins becomes ruined eventually.

I never have thought the guy could be an NFL QB, and he isn't off to a good start.

VN Store

Back