13 Reasons Why (Netflix original)

Im through episode ten and the only reason is the drive to finish it. So slow and depressing. If i watch it late i fall asleep.

I have no idea what Clay did wrong. He didn’t do anything? What was he to do?

Last edited:
Pass. Most depressing show I have ever seen. I hate the protagonist and really everyone. Zero redeeming qualities.

I’m on episode 5. Waiting on it to pick up. Been a slow start. I’m told that it gets interesting.

I'm 4 episodes in. It's kinda weird so far. The whole thing with Clay talking to Hannah's ghost seems pretty gimmicky.

Also, am I the only one who is over Clay's insufferably dickish attitude? It's more annoying this season for some reason.

It’s impossible to like anyone on this show.

SPOILER ALERT: there’s a pretty brutal scene in the last episode that involves a mop and it made me wonder why I’ve watched this thing at all.

SPOILER ALERT: there’s a pretty brutal scene in the last episode that involves a mop and it made me wonder why I’ve watched this thing at all.

I really sympathize for clay. I feel bad for Hannah too.

Gives you an insight on bullying that goes on with our youth today and people wonder why kids bring guns to school.

I actually liked more of the characters on there, than I disliked. I honestly find Clay the most annoying though, and Bryce a huge pos, but it seems like there are a ton of "Bryces) out there. Rich, spoiled, and never held accountable for anything.

This show doesn’t exaggerate what a lot of kids go through in the present.

I haven't watched season 2 yet, but I have read some spoilers. With some of the things that happened in this season I honestly think they made a second season just to make one.

I haven't watched season 2 yet, but I have read some spoilers. With some of the things that happened in this season I honestly think they made a second season just to make one.

It’s really good honestly. I think season 2 needed to happen, and season 3 NEEDS to happen.

Reactions: 1 person

As long as it continues to have a steady following, Netflix will continue to milk it.

I can watch a lot of things...but that really hurt me.

VN Store

Back