'13 NC QB Riley Ferguson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for this guy according to 247 Ferguson has family that lives in east tennessee. He has offers from Bama and LSU, since those schools are full I. Would say if chaney likes this kid and they offer this kid may be our QB for this year.

I believe Coach Pittman was recruiting him to NC before he took the UT job so there is another tie as well

Tide, how do you think Ferguaon stacks up against Dobbs and O'Korn?

I think he has more upsize and is better at this point. The problem with Ferguson from what I have read he just waited to long. UA, LSU, USC and others offered but he waited and they got other QBs instead. RF is legit and with a year under him would be a SEC QB ready to go. Again he just let to many ships sail by by waiting.

Last edited:
I think he has more upsise and is better at this point. The problem Gerugon from what I have read he he just waited to long. UA, LSU, USC and others offered but he waited and they got other QBs instead. RF is legit and with a year under him would be a SEC QB ready to go. Again he just let to many ships sail by by waiting.

Thanks for the info TW

Per VQ, had a great time visiting UT today. He got along very well with Coach Chaney and liked everything about Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
This has got to be the guy IMO. I liked his film and his upside for quite a while. He's not my overall number one but he certainly has the tools we're looking for in a QB. Hopefully, they lock him down ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back