'13 NC QB Riley Ferguson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler is pretty darn good.

I live in charlotte and have watched the kid grow up beating hometown rival indepedence (chris leak mohammad massaquoi etc). Year after year. He is the real deal. Hope we get him next year. Some good kids come from here. Still rather be in knoxville. At least it will be a short drive to atlanta for the opener against the wolfpack....

I live in charlotte and have watched the kid grow up beating hometown rival indepedence (chris leak mohammad massaquoi etc). Year after year. He is the real deal. Hope we get him next year. Some good kids come from here. Still rather be in knoxville. At least it will be a short drive to atlanta for the opener against the wolfpack....

He never played against the JUGGERNAUT independence teams, but I certainly get what you mean. Its a very nice brand of high school football. I am excited to see film of him, High, Hackenburg and Richardson

My favorite part of charlotte... sw4a baseball.

Where does Bray rank with QBs coming back.He has along way to go to get to the NFL.His arm alone will not get him there.He will need lots of maturity.Which only time will tell how he does with that. The Ky mess will hang over him along time.

He never played against the JUGGERNAUT independence teams, but I certainly get what you mean. Its a very nice brand of high school football. I am excited to see film of him, High, Hackenburg and Richardson

My favorite part of charlotte... sw4a baseball.

Agreed. Independence has reached the end of their domination in charlotte..thank God. Good. Football in Charlotte these days. I think the vols miss out on some good RBs here. I know vereen never panned out in the backfield but hope we recruit the charlotte area better in the future. Excited about worley saw him play high school..he is the real deal. Think he got a tough start last yr facing Bama and Lsu to start his college career. He will be ready in 14 or 15 when his number is called

New article about him and Chaney on InsideTennessee. Anyone care to summarize?

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind Ferguson as the QB in this class. Looks like we are going hard for Trubisky and asking others (Buchanan, Cogswell, Ferguson) to come to camp to earn an offer.

With the QB dominoes falling I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something with this guy soon. Clemson may be the favorite now.

ESPN has Ferguson ranked a 4*, the 8th best QB in the nation & he is 94th in the ESPN top 150.

“I’m going to Alabama on June 5th- other than that, I really don’t know (of other camps). I’m probably just going to throw on that one day,” said Ferguson.

Ferguson has maintained contact with Alabama and contends that the commitment of Bateman has little effect on his decision-making process.

“They were just telling me about how they wanted to sign two quarterbacks and that’s something they’ve always talked about doing. It doesn’t make things that much different. It’s a lot of the same stuff. It doesn’t really matter to me since you’re going to have to go in and compete for a job anyway. It’s just another person that I would have to go in and try to beat out.”

IF the coaches at Bama give him the go ahead I would expect him to be thier number 2 after those comments.

Currently at UAs camp but it sounds like our staff really likes P McLeod better. One should leave with an offer and we expect a commit.

Also just saw an article about him may not wanting to be a part of 2 QBs in one class. Might be good for UT if they are still recruiting him.

McLeod. He is the QB for the same team as tyren jones.

I'm wondering if the staff at bama wants to try to get extra insurance that t jones sticks with his commitment with all this recruiting they're doing in Kamara/Henry.

And yes yes TW I know he said he was fine with three backs. But who in their right mind would want to go to an insanely stacked backfield.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back