13 MD WR Paul Harris (UT commit 7/17/12)

Harris is good but he is no JH11. Only comparison is maybe their size & from Harris' film he doesn't look a legit 6'4" like Hunter is.

+1
He's no where near Hunter. People don't realize what kind of freak of an athlete Hunter is. Harris does look 6'4 though.

Watch the next few days with this guy. He really likes Tennessee, lets see if he feels the same after the excitement from his visit wears off.

Reactions: 4 people
Does Harris remind anyone else of those receivers that UNC was landing under Butch Davis like Nicks and Hightower? Every time I watch his film it puts me in that mind frame.

Rivals.com just released their most recent interview of Paul Harris from the Memphis camp today.

Harris said he is up to 20 total offers and UGA will be his next offer.

He also said Southern California is his #1 school right now because he grew up watching USC and he loves Coach Tee Martin. He said he is visiting USC on June 24th. He then went on to say Tennessee is right behind USC as his favorite and that "he loved" his recent visit to UT. Said the facilities were nice, but the people surrounding the program was what stood out.

It' feels like we are battling USC for a lot Of guys this class. Seems Wierd because of geography and their supposed limited class size

To replace who? Hinshaw? No. I guarantee you Tee can't top the Wr haul DH brought in last year. Did we forget?

Reactions: 5 people
To replace who? Hinshaw? No. I guarantee you Tee can't top the Wr haul DH brought in last year. Did we forget?

I agree. If I'm guessing, some would say keep Hinshaw with QB, bring in Tee for WR and have Ansley coach all DB's. No love for Conklin on this site yet.

Guess we shouldve gave TMartin a call back .

There's not much reason to believe Tee would be an upgrade in recruiting or coaching at this point. He was the QB during our NC run and he could sell that to recruits if he was here. But don't think he doesn't use that experience at USC either.

I agree. If I'm guessing, some would say keep Hinshaw with QB, bring in Tee for WR and have Ansley coach all DB's. No love for Conklin on this site yet.

Well Conklin is the one that got us with Kameron Miles. Let's give him a chance to see what other D-1 recruits he can get us.

I never said hire Tee Martin, but when a national champion quarterback calls wanting an interview, you call him back. I mean he has a street named after him but can't even get an interview? Mistake, imo.

I'll be surprised if we don't land Harris. I've been wrong plenty of times before though.

harris used the trip to tennessee to visit the vols on thursday. He came away impressed. "i love it," he said. "i love tennessee. My brother runs track down there. He's a freshman, so i know i'll be surrounded by family."
- espn

VN Store

Back