13 MD WR Paul Harris (UT commit 7/17/12)

I'd be happy w/ taking Patrick, Harris, & 1 JUCO WR.

I agree. Would be happy with that WR haul.

However, I just don't see Patrick making it into UT's recruiting class. I continue to hear about his grades being a major problem.

I would also really like UT to get serious with James Quick, but it seems Quick really isn't interested right now.

And the JUCO WR should be interesting. Tons of options out there at JUCO.

In an interview from the Rivals/VTO camp on April 28th, Harris states UT would jump to the top of his list with an offer.

I agree. Would be happy with that WR haul.

However, I just don't see Patrick making it into UT's recruiting class. I continue to hear about his grades being a major problem.

I would also really like UT to get serious with James Quick, but it seems Quick really isn't interested right now.

And the JUCO WR should be interesting. Tons of options out there at JUCO.

Yea Patricks grades worry me. I'm sure the staff will continue to recruit other options just in case we lose Patrick to grades. But if we can lock up Harris & a JUCO WR early we will be able to focus on just Patricks grades & a select few of WRs as back up plans.

Yea Patricks grades worry me. I'm sure the staff will continue to recruit other options just in case we lose Patrick to grades. But if we can lock up Harris & a JUCO WR early we will be able to focus on just Patricks grades & a select few of WRs as back up plans.

How do you rank the JUCO WRs that UT is pursuing?

Stewart would probably be at the top of my list with Rumph up there as well. Comas would be pretty low on the list.

Stewart & Rumph are at the top of the list for me.

Stewart is my favorite JUCO WR as well. And I agree MH, I don't know if UT would even take a committment from Comas ATP. Best offer is from Idaho and he is redshirting this season anyway.

But what do you all think about former UT commit Corey Smith? Last I heard UT was still recruiting him pretty hard. Do you like Stewart and Rumph better than Smith?

Anyone else think if we could land Harris it could help us with other prospects from MD (Gardner, Fuller etc.)? maybe they see a top prospect from MD go to UT, maybe they would want to join him? Just a crazy thought lol

Last edited:
Yes same JUCO as Autry & Jacobs.

and Lanier, people tend to leave him out of the Miss. JUCO conversation after the two misses last summer. Wasn't L. Thompson the main connection to the MISS JUCO schools? Who are the coaches recruiting those schools now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Anyone else think if we could land Harris it could help us with other prospects from MD (Gardner, Fuller etc.)? maybe they see a top prospect from MD go to UT, maybe they would want to join him? Just a crazy thought lol

Not a crazy thought at all. A lot of the top prospects are friends with other top players in their state.

and Lanier, people tend to leave him out of the Miss. JUCO conversation after the two misses last summer. Wasn't L. Thompson the main connection to the MISS JUCO schools? Who are the coaches recruiting those schools now?

Sentimore was out of a Miss JUCO also.

LT was the recruitier & Joseph helped also, I think Ansley & Hinshaw would be the 2 working the JUCO ranks for us.

Harris is good but he is no JH11. Only comparison is maybe their size & from Harris' film he doesn't look a legit 6'4" like Hunter is.

VN Store

Back