13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Go Pioneers! We used to be all that in the 80's with Coach Raymond James.

Class of 82 here. Mark Mariakis, the Ridgeland coach, graduated two years ahead of me.

I'm Class of 87 ERHS
Coach Mariakas first gig out of school was tight end coach at ERHS. He was my position coach.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm feeling pretty good about this whole Bell situation. I think this new development of wanting an old coach come to his announcement is a good sign. It doesn't necessarily mean we lead or anything like that, but i honestly believe it is neck and neck and that he doesn't know what he is going to do yet. Gotta credit bUTch on this. He is definitely giving the kid a lot to think about.

I'm feeling pretty good about this whole Bell situation. I think this new development of wanting an old coach come to his announcement is a good sign. It doesn't necessarily mean we lead or anything like that, but i honestly believe it is neck and neck and that he doesn't know what he is going to do yet. Gotta credit bUTch on this. He is definitely giving the kid a lot to think about.

Catch me up here guys!

What old coach??

When is he announcing?

You never know what nut jobs are on this board that haven't given any thought of Peyton or where he lives...and then their crackhead wheels start turning thinking about an easy target for cash or worse. Stop the BS now please.

He doesn't "live" there anymore. Calm down. My son played on a ball team with a kid who lived two doors down. We didn't even see him when we were over for parties. Why? Cause he wasn't there. Duh!

Catch me up here guys!

What old coach??

When is he announcing?

018 is in the know with VB's old coach. It has been verified he is legit to the area. He just stated that VB called this old coach, who is a UT fan, to be at his announcement.

018 is in the know with VB's old coach. It has been verified he is legit to the area. He just stated that VN called this old coach, who is a UT fan, to be at his announcement.

Thanks Mark. I believe him fwiw.

When's the announcemt?

Come on guys. A pretty new poster came in here and dropped a nugget about Bell inviting an old coach from Central to his announcement. He was challenged by another poster to prove he wasn't a troll. Through a series of comments we were able to ascertain that he was not. One way he "proved" it was by naming schools in Central's district. East Ridge is one of those schools, and that led to slightly off topic conversation between alumni from different generations. We were all also able to learn that Vonn Bell's current high school is also an East Ridge alumni, which is something i didn't know. Is this really the most off topic we've seen a thread get? We ain't discussing weather in Michigan.

Reactions: 3 people
Catch me up here guys!

What old coach??

When is he announcing?

Vonn asked his old Central coach to be at his announcement on NSD. govols018 was an old teacher for Vonn I believe and lives in Chatt. His Central coach is a big Tennnessee fan. We are in the thick of it and he has been treated like a rock star in Knoxville so far. Time will tell all.

Come on guys. A pretty new poster came in here and dropped a nugget about Bell inviting an old coach from Central to his announcement. He was challenged by another poster to prove he wasn't a troll. Through a series of comments we were able to ascertain that he was not. One way he "proved" it was by naming schools in Central's district. East Ridge is one of those schools, and that led to slightly off topic conversation between alumni from different generations. We were all also able to learn that Vonn Bell's current high school is also an East Ridge alumni, which is something i didn't know. Is this really the most off topic we've seen a thread get? We ain't discussing weather in Michigan.

Under normal circumstances, I don't like the local who do you know, but because it was verifying 018's legitimacy it was good talk.

He doesn't "live" there anymore. Calm down. My son played on a ball team with a kid who lived two doors down. We didn't even see him when we were over for parties. Why? Cause he wasn't there. Duh!

stop trying to cover up for Peyton vg. Everybody knows when Peyton isn't playing football he spends every second he can down here in Harrison. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

Ok Volly...if you are cool with broadcasting personal info, please post your full name, address, cell, and email. After you don't do that you will have confirmed my point...Duh back at you.

Does nobody ever read anything but the last page they get into a thread? All this info is just like a page back..

Been locked out of thread all day for some damn reason. I figured maybe somebody would be polite and save me reading 50pages after I read 5 pages of a its a small world talk. It was a safe bet you certainly wouldn't be the polite one to help!!

well he has three other homes he is not going to be at there all the time, he works out at Central during the summer he drives a red jeep works out in our weight room and runs on the football field. He likes being left alone and no one bothers him.He just had his back yard redone over the summer down to the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back