13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anybody out there doubting 018, ill vouch for dude. if he knows my father in law then he is definitely from around these parts. although i can't speak on the validity of his information, i can say he definitely has proven he isn't just a random troll.

Yeah! Go Pioneers! We used to be all that in the 80's with Coach Raymond James.

Class of 82 here. Mark Mariakis, the Ridgeland coach, graduated two years ahead of me.

i cant remember what year he graduated but my uncle Ritchie Wade went to East ridge and probably graduated around the same time. Know him?

Yeah let's all talk about random high schools in TN because obviously this thread wouldn't be about anything else like Vonn Bell or anything.

Reactions: 3 people
You need to reel in your info blabbering. Peyton doesn't need a bunch of gawkers at his home as I'm sure all of the other people you keep naming probably aren't cool with it. Just stop man.

I don't think its a secret. Hell, I live on Nashville and you can get any country star's address. You may be a bit uptight.

Reactions: 1 person
For anybody out there doubting 018, ill vouch for dude. if he knows my father in law then he is definitely from around these parts. although i can't speak on the validity of his information, i can say he definitely has proven he isn't just a random troll.

define RANDOM

just kidding

i cant remember what year he graduated but my uncle Ritchie Wade went to East ridge and probably graduated around the same time. Know him?

Richie Wade! Yes, he graduated with me! We tried to get him to come to our 30 year reunion last summer. He had other plans. I don't know him personally. Big class. But he was a cutie then, I gotta say. Ha. Small world!

So you're kin to Roger Alan Wade?

Not by blood. My mom's sister is married to Ritchie. They have a really interesting family. Ritchie and Roger are brothers, Johnny Knoxville is their cousin, and their dad played for UT in the 50s. Bob has a really funny story about Johnny Majors, though I dont remember the details.

Not by blood. My mom's sister is married to Ritchie. They have a really interesting family. Ritchie and Roger are brothers, Johnny Knoxville is their cousin, and their dad played for UT in the 50s. Bob has a really funny story about Johnny Majors, though I dont remember the details.

My niece is real close and has grown up with their daughter. It is a small world

You need to reel in your info blabbering. Peyton doesn't need a bunch of gawkers at his home as I'm sure all of the other people you keep naming probably aren't cool with it. Just stop man.

Everybody around here knows Peyton has a house on Harrison bay. If I'm not mistaken he has a few houses sprinkled around here and other places.

I don't think its a secret. Hell, I live on Nashville and you can get any country star's address. You may be a bit uptight.

You never know what nut jobs are on this board that haven't given any thought of Peyton or where he lives...and then their crackhead wheels start turning thinking about an easy target for cash or worse. Stop the BS now please.

I fear we are going to be bridesmaids for Bell, North, Lawson, Bellamy and Green.

Hey...I propped up the sky down here in Texas..
I'm counting on y'uns in Tennessee to do the same around Knoxville...k c-lil?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Richie Wade! Yes, he graduated with me! We tried to get him to come to our 30 year reunion last summer. He had other plans. I don't know him personally. Big class. But he was a cutie then, I gotta say. Ha. Small world!

Big Uncle Fish. Ill have to say something to him about skipping out on his reunion lol.

My niece is real close and has grown up with their daughter. It is a small world

sure is. So your daughter knows Savannah? And you said she is going to UTK? Tell her to take Savannah with her lol. I gave that girl a talking to a couple weeks ago. She is way to smart to waste any time at Chatt State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back