13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed Vonn's talent and I am sure he is a great kid...but there WILL be more 5* 's in our future that will love to run through the "T". He is not the last talented kid in the world. Can we move on now and start working on the next!?

He wants to beat Alabama & doesn't feel like TN will be good enough to do that so off to OSU & hopefully meet the Tide in a NC game. That's what he wants so bye....he will never enjoy the atmosphere of playing at Neyland & in the great SEC. Doesn't want to help his favorite college team to reach greatness again. That's a problem with these kids. They want to win & win now & not be part of the building process. Thinks OSU will be a better place for him to be a first round pick in 3 years & not TN. Well, boo hoo. Go be a buckeye & play for CUM. There will be players out there who will bust there butts to get noticed from UT to come & be apart of this great football team & it's great traditions. One 5* player from the region that got butt hurt from not being shown enough love as expected snubbs TN like "I'll show you for not loving me enough" so I'll play elsewhere. Good luck being a buckeye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Am I mistaken or does it appear that after Terry Joseph quit the rest of the staff was too lazy to get in there and complete - knowing it was going to be a hassle with that dbag of a dad?

WHO WAS ASSIGNED TO BELL? Let's make sure it is known who this is when they try to get another job.

So it goes....thanks Phil, thanks Lane, thanks Dooley.

The potential to stop these painful events is at hand with Butch at the helm, but we will need to let it play itself out. Hopefully no more of these tongue in cheek 'thanks" for this or that for many years.

Question about Urban and his competitive juices what does this mean exactly

Just after the last members of his signing class had faxed in their paperwork, Meyer told ESPN radio, "I asked my wife Shelley last night if she thought we'd get Vonn Bell, and she said no. The competitiveness started flowing right away, and I jumped on the phone with our guys and started working more to get him.

Was this during a dead period or not and who / how did he get to him and would it be a violation

Just after the last members of his signing class had faxed in their paperwork, Meyer told ESPN radio, "I asked my wife Shelley last night if she thought we'd get Vonn Bell, and she said no. The competitiveness started flowing right away, and I jumped on the phone with our guys and started working more to get him.

Was this during a dead period or not and who / how did he get to him and would it be a violation

:question: :popcorn:

You might have a point.... if several other HS football coaches in TN hadn't come out and talked about Dooley's lack of effort as well. So yeah, I have no problem believing Bell or his coach.

If UT was their first choice prior to OSU arriving on the scene, then why does it matter if Jones was at UT for a month?

Blaming Jones for Dooley's effort or lack of effort depending on whom you believe is weak and shows me that he isn't a fan of UT and was simply playing to the cameras.

Dooley is the most incompetent coach I have ever seen. He is the worst thing that ever happened to the program. I knew he was always a loser and horrible coach. I can't believe people still try to defend him. He is still effing us even after he is gone.

Dooley is the most incompetent coach I have ever seen. He is the worst thing that ever happened to the program. I knew he was always a loser and horrible coach. I can't believe people still try to defend him. He is still effing us even after he is gone.

I am not defending him. His record was poor and he had to be replaced. He admitted that himself.

...as long as we are still paying him keep saying bad things about him....don't even stop after we stop paying him because we made him a millionaire.

My first thoughts as well after reading the article... It wouldnt surprise me if the one who always cries about others cheating is actually cheating himself. That's generally how it works in life no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back