13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way to people saying AAA is crap in GA, Ringgold beat Ooltewah in a scrimmage, and Ridgeland beat Ringgold by 10.... so yeah, know your facts, GA>TN

Obviously not worth a scholarship. According to NewEra in the Croom thread, the recruiting analyst are always right, and seeing as the have not even taken the time to evaluate this kid he is obviously not worth a scholarship.

By the way to people saying AAA is crap in GA, Ringgold beat Ooltewah in a scrimmage, and Ridgeland beat Ringgold by 10.... so yeah, know your facts, GA>TN

Nobody in their right mind thinks Georgia high school football is worse than Tennessee high school football.

Vonn bell 2013

James stallion 2013 top players in region 3A get your stats mann they the Future of UT
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just watched his film, very impressive good size, good speed has a nose for the football would be a great get.

No, Lol. I was wanting a link to the article where Bell says he is going to commit.

For some reason the Times Free Press does not post every article printed. Stephen Hargis who is the main prep football writer wrote the article about the top 6 thing to watch in 2012. The 2nd was the prep talent for football

Ridgeland junior safety Von Bell was extended an official offer from the University of Georgia on Saturday, but has not yet committed. It was Bell's first offer from a Southeastern Conference school.

"I'm very honored to get an offer from a program like Georgia," Bell said. "I'm not ready to make a verbal announcement on anything yet, but it was pretty special to hear them make that offer."

This was in the Chatt Times today.
Owls LB Rudwall commits to Tennessee Tech | timesfreepress.com

Kipp Adams

Ridgeland High School has recently sent football standouts to Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma State and South Carolina, and the program will likely continue that tradition in 2013. Junior defensive back Vonn Bell made the first-team All-State selection with a school record 180 tackles, 119 solo, two tackles for loss, five interceptions, five fumbles recovered, three fumbles returned for touchdowns and three forced fumbles. Those stats go along with 37 rushes for 280 yards and five touchdowns, and 31 catches for 487 yards and six touchdowns after Bell transferred in from Central-Chattanooga High School in Tennessee with his mom, who teaches at Ridgeland.

Bell had hoped to get exposure against the high-level talent in the Peach State in order to earn offers to play in the Southeastern Conference, and it looks like he was successful.

“Every Friday there are great teams in Georgia competing, so it has helped me step up my game and get closer to becoming the type of player I can be,” Bell said.

Region 7-AAA defensive player of the year
Georgia Sportswriters Association 1st team all state
AP First team all-state
AJC honorable mention all state

Loves Tennessee, lifelong fan. Has a lot of friends that go here or play here. Wants to get his commitment over with soon. Great student. Will probably commit when Tennessee offer comes. Offer will come soon IMO. May very well be our next commit for the class of 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back