13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes playing in AAA. The higher levels of some other states are better. And no, those top 3 are not necessarily better than the quality of louisiana or Mississippi. There is just more quantity. As far as the region being poor, the 8 region champs are in the quarters, it went 2-2 in the 1st round and 1-1 in the second. It is an average region. I don't think you know what you are looking at to be honest.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about dude. Georgia produces more talent than even Cali these days. They've already done the numbers crunch. He's got the frame to put on about 10-15 pounds. You're saying he can play with anybody anywhere, okay well prove it go to these camps and dominate. You think he's a big hitter but I tell you to compare him to this other guy and you never get back with me on that one. He doesn't hit like Brian Randolph did in high school or any other nice hitting safety. Dude stop being just fan of the young player and try to help him out if you know the dude.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about dude. Georgia produces more talent than even Cali these days. They've already done the numbers crunch. He's got the frame to put on about 10-15 pounds. You're saying he can play with anybody anywhere, okay well prove it go to these camps and dominate. You think he's a big hitter but I tell you to compare him to this other guy and you never get back with me on that one. He doesn't hit like Brian Randolph did in high school or any other nice hitting safety. Dude stop being just fan of the young player and try to help him out if you know the dude.

Ive been trying to play nice but it is becoming more and more obvious that you don't have a clue. It is highly debatable whether the overall quality of Georgia high school footbal is better than that of Mississippi or Louisiana. Georgia produces more players but it also has way more quantity. And as far as you know he is a monster hitter, almost every hit in this video he is destroying someone. You just got on here to justify running your mouth about him earlier in the thread without knowing anything about him. The fact that you think a camp proves that your are an elite level football player is laughable. The idea that the talent he is facing is small or poor is lame. The idea that he cant tackle is ridiculous. You fail miserably, run along.

Dude he's got alright hitting power. Nothing that you can't find around here. Now I want to see him tackle a power back. I know more than one back that would take him for a ride with that high tackling. Then you talk about it's more players in Georgia than Louisiana and Mississippi. Yeah you're right, there are more GOOD players in Georgia. You say camps prove nothing huh. Playing against guys that are at your level or better let you know where you are in the talent pool. Especially as a DB, you'll see how good you are quick. Now go look at McNeil, Landon Collins, Brian Randolph, Eddie Williams, hell any Eric Berry film and you'll see guys making much better tackles than your boy. They don't just hit high all game. You don't force fumbles hitting any real RB high. As a matter of fact watch Elston's new video. He's a guy that's smaller than your boy but makes better tackles. Your boy looks like a good fit for Vandy right now(until he cleans up his technical issues).

Dude he's got alright hitting power. Nothing that you can't find around here. Now I want to see him tackle a power back. I know more than one back that would take him for a ride with that high tackling. Then you talk about it's more players in Georgia than Louisiana and Mississippi. Yeah you're right, there are more GOOD players in Georgia. You say camps prove nothing huh. Playing against guys that are at your level or better let you know where you are in the talent pool. Especially as a DB, you'll see how good you are quick. Now go look at McNeil, Landon Collins, Brian Randolph, Eddie Williams, hell any Eric Berry film and you'll see guys making much better tackles than your boy. They don't just hit high all game. You don't force fumbles hitting any real RB high. As a matter of fact watch Elston's new video. He's a guy that's smaller than your boy but makes better tackles. Your boy looks like a good fit for Vandy right now(until he cleans up his technical issues).

Eric berry didnt go for ball carrier's legs. He hit them in the mouth. Which is what I want my safety to do. Most safeties want to play a physical brand of football not just dive for the legs. Football is not played at these camps. I want you to understand that. Plenty of players excel at camps and do nothing. As a matter of fact there was a guy from Ridgeland a few years ago named Mike Bowman that dominated at camps and elevated himself way up in the recruiting rankings and hasn't done a thing at Alabama. And hey, Louisiana sends more players per capita to D-1 football than any state. Quantity vs Quality. Wrong again. BTW, Vonn Bell is going to get a Tennessee offer. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Last edited:
Eric berry didnt go for ball carrier's legs. He hit them in the mouth. Which is what I want my safety to do. Most safeties want to play a physical brand of football not just dive for the legs. Football is not played at these camps. I want you to understand that. Plenty of players excel at camps and do nothing. As a matter of fact there was a guy from Ridgeland a few years ago named Mike Bowman that dominated at camps and elevated himself way up in the recruiting rankings and hasn't done a thing at Alabama. And hey, Louisiana sends more players per capita to D-1 football than any state. Quantity vs Quality. Wrong again. BTW, Vonn Bell is going to get a Tennessee offer. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Argue with an idiot and you'll become one. I'm done with this dude. Good luck to your boy hope he proves good enough for an offer.

You shouldn't argue with me. Especially if you think most elite prospects=best competition.

He's the best guy I have ever played with/against, and I've played against Watts Dantzler(UGA Freshman) Mason Harris(USCe Freshman) and Tre Beck(Senior at Dalton, offers from UGA among others) and Bell has raw talent, mixed with size and speed, will be deadly...

Jumped right into basketball and poured home 23 in Ridgeland 74-49 win over Murray County. Dudue can elevate. Plays way above the rim.

Jumped right into basketball and poured home 23 in Ridgeland 74-49 win over Murray County. Dudue can elevate. Plays way above the rim.

what is your affiliation with Bell? It sounds like you know him personally, maybe father?
and just because someone has a different opinion on a prospect doesn't mean they are wrong or dumb. Unless you scout recruits for a job, then your opinion is just as questionable than anyone else's. Your going to make this a rod wilks type thread If you don't relax. the stats are appreciated but a long comment about how he's soooo good is unnecessary after you've already said it.

Reactions: 1 person
what is your affiliation with Bell? It sounds like you know him personally, maybe father?
and just because someone has a different opinion on a prospect doesn't mean they are wrong or dumb. Unless you scout recruits for a job, then your opinion is just as questionable than anyone else's. Your going to make this a rod wilks type thread If you don't relax. the stats are appreciated but a long comment about how he's soooo good is unnecessary after you've already said it.

Yeah I posted a couple sentences about how he did in a basketball game. Get over yourself. My nephew plays ball with him. I posted a thread about him because he Tennessee is interested in him. The opposing opinion by breakerboy aren't legitimate. In fact some of them are assinine.

Yeah I posted a couple sentences about how he did in a basketball game. Get over yourself. My nephew plays ball with him. I posted a thread about him because he Tennessee is interested in him. The opposing opinion by breakerboy aren't legitimate. In fact some of them are assinine.

Get over myself? This entire thread is you praising how good this kid is. A small post about his basketball game doesn't matter, especially because this is a football recruiting forum, but when you have twenty posts about you defending how good this kid is it gets annoying. I appreciate the ACTUAL info you bring, but this kid does not need you defending him. If he is as good as you say he will show it at camps/his senior year and earn an offer.

Get over myself? This entire thread is you praising how good this kid is. A small post about his basketball game doesn't matter, especially because this is a football recruiting forum, but when you have twenty posts about you defending how good this kid is it gets annoying. I appreciate the ACTUAL info you bring, but this kid does not need you defending him. If he is as good as you say he will show it at camps/his senior year and earn an offer.
I dont know this guy but him having several post that are similar in a thread isnt as bad as all the grammer correctors on here.Some people use phones or some cases i had a keyboard that had three or four stuck keys a year ago.yes it looks better if its perfect but it cant be like that all the time.

You are annoying! If you don't want to discuss him, don't post on his thread! If someone says he can't tackle, and he can clearly tackle, I'm going to say he can clearly tackle. The only reason why anyone is annoyed is because he isn't a 4-star recruit on rivals yet.

You are annoying! If you don't want to discuss him, don't post on his thread! If someone says he can't tackle, and he can clearly tackle, I'm going to say he can clearly tackle. The only reason why anyone is annoyed is because he isn't a 4-star recruit on rivals yet.

i doubt that this is the only reason people are annoyed

I dont know this guy but him having several post that are similar in a thread isnt as bad as all the grammer correctors on here.Some people use phones or some cases i had a keyboard that had three or four stuck keys a year ago.yes it looks better if its perfect but it cant be like that all the time.

Ask Santa for a space bar for Christmas. Be sure to leave some milk, & cookies out!

Jk man, happy holidays, & stuff.

Ask Santa for a space bar for Christmas. Be sure to leave some milk, & cookies out!

Jk man, happy holidays, & stuff.

Ok mr grammer god.Want you please go around and fix all my post cause i use the spacebar and and it always pushes them together.Like i posted in a different thread im useing a phone and it has real close buttons and a small screen.I had a bigger touchscreen with a descent size keyboard but it tore up.

Ok mr grammer god.Want you please go around and fix all my post cause i use the spacebar and and it always pushes them together.Like i posted in a different thread im useing a phone and it has real close buttons and a small screen.I had a bigger touchscreen with a descent size keyboard but it tore up.

Never gets old.

Reactions: 4 people

I was trying to be nice, but you obviously are too dense to understand a joke. Is that your phones fault as well? I'm typing on a phone as well btw.

Hes playing in AAA. The higher levels of some other states are better. And no, those top 3 are not necessarily better than the quality of louisiana or Mississippi. There is just more quantity. As far as the region being poor, the 8 region champs are in the quarters, it went 2-2 in the 1st round and 1-1 in the second. It is an average region. I don't think you know what you are looking at to be honest.
he is in region 7, they won the first round but lost in the second to a 1 seed, Peach county, which is in the semi-finals with a win over Carrollton, top 5 team in AAA

I was bored:)

Alright guys, time to extend an offer. I know tennessee's staff was the first on him. Time to be the first to offer.

Alright guys, time to extend an offer. I know tennessee's staff was the first on him. Time to be the first to offer.

Yeah guys, since the posters on this forum are the one that decide who the staff offers, we better get together soon and decide whether he is worth offering or not.

Yeah guys, since the posters on this forum are the one that decide who the staff offers, we better get together soon and decide whether he is worth offering or not.

This isn't a marginal recruit. This is one of the elite athletes in the 2013 class. This staff know about him, the rest of the south and country will shortly. Its time to pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back