13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has more to do with getting to know an entirely new defensive staff. He barely knows these guys.

"I've really enjoyed seeing each school," he said. "Alabama has a great staff and I had a good time there. They are coming off a national championship and are a top program. I've also seen Tennessee, and they are in rebuilding mode and trying to be a program on the rise. Auburn is another place that is real cool. Coach Gene Chizik is a good guy and I had a good time there too."
-Rivals.

Not sure "life long Vol Fan" has much to do with it. What is that supposed to mean? And where are you getting that?

Not sure "life long Vol Fan" has much to do with it. What is that supposed to mean? And where are you getting that?
Umm pretty sure Vonn Bell has been a Vol fan since he was like 6 or 7, so pretty much most of his known life he has been a fan of the Vols??

Umm pretty sure Vonn Bell has been a Vol fan since he was like 6 or 7, so pretty much most of his known life he has been a fan of the Vols??

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's dreamed of playing for Tennessee. Maybe he has. I'm just saying being a fan growing up doesn't mean that's all you think of. Saban calls you at your school...that's gonna mean something. And it's gonna give you more to think about.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's dreamed of playing for Tennessee. Maybe he has. I'm just saying being a fan growing up doesn't mean that's all you think of. Saban calls you at your school...that's gonna mean something. And it's gonna give you more to think about.

Not me

I would be more like Austin sanders and tell saban and anyone else thanks but no thanks. I'm all vol

But I know everyone is not the same.

Reactions: 1 person
Not me

I would be more like Austin sanders and tell saban and anyone else thanks but no thanks. I'm all vol

But I know everyone is not the same.

Yeah alright. You would commit to a set of Defensive coaches who haven't even coached a spring practice session. I would be waiting just like Bell to at the very least see some of the product I'm buying.

Sanders committed when we had a different o line coach too.

Everybody isn't Sanders. Like I've said all along I would love to play for UT but if I were a big time safety I would want to know how I would be used. If UT isn't playing the style of defense I want to play then I wouldn't go there.

Everybody isn't Sanders. Like I've said all along I would love to play for UT but if I were a big time safety I would want to know how I would be used. If UT isn't playing the style of defense I want to play then I wouldn't go there.

Yeah I definitely agree..I think once he sees a few games and sees us upset a few teams he'll be ours for sure.

Yeah I definitely agree..I think once he sees a few games and sees us upset a few teams he'll be ours for sure.

He may be alright with watching the O&W game. We'll see I think our fans are a bit too impatient. Even though his crew did bring some of this on with the nonsense.

Yeah alright. You would commit to a set of Defensive coaches who haven't even coached a spring practice session. I would be waiting just like Bell to at the very least see some of the product I'm buying.

Like I said everybody is not the same.

Just saying how I would be. At least in my mind. If I was in his position I might feel different. But not towards bama.

But was responding to VG's statement that if saban calls you would listen. Not necessarily. Just like sanders I am die hard all-vol. and been going to games since i was a little guy and there is no way I would end up at bama. A la sanders

But maybe bell is different. Doesn't make him a bad person

Like I said everybody is not the same.

Just saying how I would be. At least in my mind. If I was in his position I might feel different. But not towards bama.

But was responding to VG's statement that if saban calls you would listen. Not necessarily. Just like sanders I am die hard all-vol. and been going to games since i was a little guy and there is no way I would end up at bama. A la sanders

But maybe bell is different. Doesn't make him a bad person

As a die hard Vol fan myself and UT Alum, I would have to disagree on not listening to Saban. I would highly doubt I would ever go to Bama but right now Saban is the man on top of college football. You have to take that phone call and listen to what he has to say. For a 17/18 yr old football star, having Saban "showing you love" is one of the largest compliments you can receive. Saban can get just about any defensive player he wants (especially DBs) and he is interested in Bell. There is two ways I see this A) Bell is a huge pickup if we get him and B) Bama will scare me til signing day...

He may be alright with watching the O&W game. We'll see I think our fans are a bit too impatient. Even though his crew did bring some of this on with the nonsense.

BB, I just said the same thing in the Donnie Miles, Jr. thread about hopefully VB giving us his commitment after the O&W game. I hope that he will see enough about what his role will be in Sal's defense that it satisfies him, and he commits so that he can start recruiting for us. A 5 star recruit can help convince a lot of other studs to come jump on the UT train.

Reactions: 1 person
As a die hard Vol fan myself and UT Alum, I would have to disagree on not listening to Saban. I would highly doubt I would ever go to Bama but right now Saban is the man on top of college football. You have to take that phone call and listen to what he has to say. For a 17/18 yr old football star, having Saban "showing you love" is one of the largest compliments you can receive. Saban can get just about any defensive player he wants (especially DBs) and he is interested in Bell. There is two ways I see this A) Bell is a huge pickup if we get him and B) Bama will scare me til signing day...

To each his own.

Not saying I wouldn't speak to saban at least once to say i did but would say thanks but no thanks. I personally wouldn't go to bama.

And as far as DBs and saban he doesn't get anybody he wants. Deon bush for just one example. And bama has a current 2013 commit Artie burns that doesn't even list bama in his top two (remind you of anyone for us? Ha)

Anyways again how bell wants to handle it is his business. And obviously there are differing opinions from vol fans. Which is fine. It's a message board. But I know I can't be the only one that would commit to UT regardless of the coaching staff.

BB, I just said the same thing in the Donnie Miles, Jr. thread about hopefully VB giving us his commitment after the O&W game. I hope that he will see enough about what his role will be in Sal's defense that it satisfies him, and he commits so that he can start recruiting for us. A 5 star recruit can help convince a lot of other studs to come jump on the UT train.

Would be awesome !

To each his own.

Not saying I wouldn't speak to saban at least once to say i did but would say thanks but no thanks. I personally wouldn't go to bama.

And as far as DBs and saban he doesn't get anybody he wants. Deon bush for just one example. And bama has a current 2013 commit Artie burns that doesn't even list bama in his top two (remind you of anyone for us? Ha)

Anyways again how bell wants to handle it is his business. And obviously there are differing opinions from vol fans. Which is fine. It's a message board. But I know I can't be the only one that would commit to UT regardless of the coaching staff.

So if you were a 5 star WR and UT ran the Nebraska offense from the 90s would you play for UT? I know like hell I wouldn't.

Enough arguing in circles and clouding up his thread.

We all want bell in orange no matter when he pulls the trigger. And I think we all hope sooner rather than later.

GBO!

Enough arguing in circles and clouding up his thread.

We all want bell in orange no matter when he pulls the trigger. And I think we all hope sooner rather than later.

GBO!

Yeah I wouldn't answer that one either. But I do want Vonn Bell in Orange and I've got a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later in the process.

Yeah I wouldn't answer that one either. But I do want Vonn Bell in Orange and I've got a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later in the process.

I thought about answering it. But I'm pretty sure we discussed something similar a couple weeks back. So we are just rehashing it and it's obvious there's no convincing you. Which is fine. We all have opinions.

Do I decided to not answer it and just let's move on.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back