13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so.I live in North Georgia and have seen him play several times.He plays both ways at Ridgeland.I think of all the players that have come from Ridgeland he has the most upside.

His UA performance was excellent. He was clearly one of the two or three best players on the field IMO. I pity the guys he played against in HS, what could they have done with him?

I sure hope so.I live in North Georgia and have seen him play several times.He plays both ways at Ridgeland.I think of all the players that have come from Ridgeland he has the most upside.

I agree with you.....and Von is the one I want the most. Most be a Chattanooga/North Ga thing!

Reactions: 1 person
This is a must get for our staff this year. Mainly because it will keep him from going to either Bama or OSU, but also because we need the help in the defensive backfield.

Vonn Bell: This is the big one for the Buckeyes. The ESPN 150 safety has it down to Alabama, where he’s visiting next weekend, Ohio State and Tennessee, where he’ll be in two weeks. The feeling is he needs to commit this weekend or he’ll be gone. Bell had more than 125 tackles this season and had more than 1,000 yards on offense.

From an OSU recruiting article, there might be some hope for us (if he doesn't pull the trigger this weekend)

Reactions: 2 people
From an OSU recruiting article, there might be some hope for us (if he doesn't pull the trigger this weekend)

The next 9 days will be telling. If no commitment after that UT might be in the drivers seat. OSU this weekend. Saban inhome visit Monday night. OV to UA next weekend.

The next 9 days will be telling. If no commitment after that UT might be in the drivers seat. OSU this weekend. Saban inhome visit Monday night. OV to UA next weekend.

saban is a master planner. He gets in von's ear right away to make him forget about OSU and start thinking about bama the whole week. Then he gets to visit T ville :cray: Its looking bad for us imo, I see bama here. it would have took the name that can't be said to be coach for us to get him imo

I think you are right. I just hope Von will hold our until the UT visit. He grew up a Vol fan....now if the previous staff didn't mess it up I really think we have a good chance. Jones has made up alot of ground in a short time. He has always loved the orange...I really want to see him in orange!

saban is a master planner. He gets in von's ear right away to make him forget about OSU and start thinking about bama the whole week. Then he gets to visit T ville :cray: Its looking bad for us imo, I see bama here. it would have took the name that can't be said to be coach for us to get him imo

Please~~~~~:stop:

If you've been a vols fan your whole life how can you just commit to Alabama. No..... vol imo

Because it's your future and you have to be sure even if you're just going through the motions to reassure yourself or convince yourself that you're doing your due diligence. It would be crazy for someone to not take the opportunity to see what's out there even if you're 95-100 percent sure of where you'll end up.

Best thing this kid can do for his future is pull an Otha Peters on Alabama. Probably won't really hurt the Tide too much but it would make him a legend before he ever got to campus.

If you've been a vols fan your whole life how can you just commit to Alabama. No..... vol imo

Vol fan or not, Bama is hot right now.. 3 out of 4 is ranked at the top of the history of the NCAA...

I can't blame the kid for wanting to be a part of that...if he does choose UT, then the kid should immediately be praised as a VFL.

Other than UT imo... hope i'm wrong...

Vol fan or not, Bama is hot right now.. 3 out of 4 is ranked at the top of the history of the NCAA...

I can't blame the kid for wanting to be a part of that...if he does choose UT, then the kid should immediately be praised as a VFL.

Other than UT imo... hope i'm wrong...

I guess I was just raised different. I don't care what kind of seasons the vols have if I had a chance to play in orange I'd be in orange.

I guess I was just raised different. I don't care what kind of seasons the vols have if I had a chance to play in orange I'd be in orange.

I would historically want to be in orange too. However the dooley years would have turned me away a little. It comes down to whether butch has enough time to sell his plan and if a player has faith in it. I think butch will do well but its still faith at this point. If we can get some winning seasons then everybody better watch out.

If i were a young kid and i had offers from every program in sec,big 12,big 10,pac 10,acc i would pick ut .EVEN IF BAMA OR SOMEONE ELSE HAD WON 1O- NCAA TITALS I WOULD PICK THE VOLS.I WOULD WALK ON AT UT RATHER THAN GET A SCHOLERSHIP FROM ANYONE ELSE.BUT I DO REALIZE ALOT OF THESE KIDS HAVE NO TIES TO UT AND THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW ABOUT THE VOLS IS MANNING P;AYED QB HERE AND THAT THE LAST 9 YEARS HAVE BEEN DOWN.BUT THAT IS NOT A REASON TO PICK ANOTHER SCHOOL OVER YOUR LIFELONG FAVORITE

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If i were a young kid and i had offers from every program in sec,big 12,big 10,pac 10,acc i would pick ut .EVEN IF BAMA OR SOMEONE ELSE HAD WON 1O- NCAA TITALS I WOULD PICK THE VOLS.I WOULD WALK ON AT UT RATHER THAN GET A SCHOLERSHIP FROM ANYONE ELSE.BUT I DO REALIZE ALOT OF THESE KIDS HAVE NO TIES TO UT AND THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW ABOUT THE VOLS IS MANNING P;AYED QB HERE AND THAT THE LAST 9 YEARS HAVE BEEN DOWN.BUT THAT IS NOT A REASON TO PICK ANOTHER SCHOOL OVER YOUR LIFELONG FAVORITE

What about the fact that alabama is putting defensive players in the league like crazy right now? Would saban telling you that you could be a 1st round draft pick after your jr year if you came and learned under him not make you think at least? Don't get me wrong I would absolutely play at UT if I had the chance but I can understand the lure of playing under saban at bama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back