13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Tidesports -

At one point it appeared Vonn Bell, four-star safety from Ridgeland High School in Rossville, Ga., was ready to pull the commitment trigger for Alabama. Bell favored the Tide for a few months and took several visits to Tuscaloosa during the season. He was expected to announce his decision sometime in December after his team's playoff run. It all changed after speaking with Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer. Bell decided to take official visits to Alabama (1/18), Ohio State (1/11) and Tennessee (1/25) before making a decision.

Bell reports all three schools are equal, but many believe Ohio State has taken a slight lead. The new coaching staff at Tennessee has also made a strong early impression. Alabama remains a major contender especially with the upcoming visit and Nick Saban's in-home visit this month.

From Tidesports -

At one point it appeared Vonn Bell, four-star safety from Ridgeland High School in Rossville, Ga., was ready to pull the commitment trigger for Alabama. Bell favored the Tide for a few months and took several visits to Tuscaloosa during the season. He was expected to announce his decision sometime in December after his team's playoff run. It all changed after speaking with Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer. Bell decided to take official visits to Alabama (1/18), Ohio State (1/11) and Tennessee (1/25) before making a decision.

Bell reports all three schools are equal, but many believe Ohio State has taken a slight lead. The new coaching staff at Tennessee has also made a strong early impression. Alabama remains a major contender especially with the upcoming visit and Nick Saban's in-home visit this month.

Does anyone know if CBJ has his in home visit with Bell left? Would be huge if he could visit the last week then have his in home after. I would definitely feel better about landing him then.

Does anyone know if CBJ has his in home visit with Bell left? Would be huge if he could visit the last week then have his in home after. I would definitely feel better about landing him then.

He still has it left and I think I remember seeing Fortenberry on VQ say he was going to try to do his in-home the week after Bell visits but I'm not sure.

He still has it left and I think I remember seeing Fortenberry on VQ say he was going to try to do his in-home the week after Bell visits but I'm not sure.

I think if CBJ has the last visit and in home then I really believe we could land him. Plus, we may have some people commit beforehand that could entice him to finish off a sick incoming defense.

Reactions: 1 person

I sure hope so.I live in North Georgia and have seen him play several times.He plays both ways at Ridgeland.I think of all the players that have come from Ridgeland he has the most upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back