'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

Printz really enjoyed his UF visit. Talked to the coaching staff and was told UF was going with the wait-and-see approach with offering Printz. Printz has however been offered by Arkansas, NC State, and Kentucky this summer. Says he will go to many games this fall and expects to make a decision the summer before his senior year.
The quarterback said this was the second time a school had allowed him to sit in on team meetings during a visit, the first time being at Tennessee.
While no plans are concrete yet, Printz is looking to have a busy fall attending as many college games as possible. He would like to get to games at Duke, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee and Mississippi State.
After a busy summer, Printz said he has picked up offers from Arkansas, NC State and Kentucky. He plans on taking his time with any decisions, but would like to eventually commit during the summer before his senior season.
-Rivals.

If i didn't know who this guy was, then I wouldn't think much of him. He's made some real bonehead throws.

To be fair, yes he has made a few nice throws too. However, in a spread offense, I expected him to put some points on the board. 4th quarter and they're losing 6-0. Hagedus did drop an easy TD though.

Overall, just not too impressed. Maybe Brookwood is a really good team that's had plenty of time to prepare. Printz not looking like a blue chip today. He'll have other chances, and I'll see what he does in the clutch as this game is nearing it's end.

Printz redeemed himself during the last 10 minutes. nice throws, good technique. two TD drives. one TD was the RB up the middle, the other a throw, and nice after the catch run.

ya, he turned it around and played solid in the 4th. Didn't mean to be to harsh on him. his Interception was a bad pass, he had another go through the defenders hands that would have been a pick 6, and he had one other pass where he scrabbled then lobbed it to the top of the GA Dome- bad decision.

then in the 4th he looked calm, and lived up to the hype.

It's hard to judge a guy by one game anyways, and you're right, that was a quality win!

ya, he turned it around and played solid in the 4th. Didn't mean to be to harsh on him. his Interception was a bad pass, he had another go through the defenders hands that would have been a pick 6, and he had one other pass where he scrabbled then lobbed it to the top of the GA Dome- bad decision.

then in the 4th he looked calm, and lived up to the hype.

It's hard to judge a guy by one game anyways, and you're right, that was a quality win!

It looked like it took 3 quarters for him to settle in. From what I saw, it looked like the bright lights of the Georgia Dome + televised + playing against a championship school + first game of the year = a nasty combination of nerves and rust.

According to Printz he already has scholarship offers from Kentucky, SMU, Arkansas, NC State and others. But it's early for him and he's keeping his options wide open.

"Florida, South Carolina, Duke, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Alabama are some teams that are showing me a lot of interest right now. In the end, I just want to find a school, campus and city where I feel comfortable because I know wherever I go the coaches many not be there. That's just the way things are. At the same time I want to have a good relationship with the coaches and I want to pick a school where I can reach my goals."

- Article from ESPN

Says father of 2013 QB Eddie Printz of Marietta (Ga.) Lassiter, who just committed to #SMU -- "He is so excited." Great get for Mustangs

from keithn

VN Store

Back