'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

My order would be
1. Printz
2. Richardson
3. Hackenberg
4. Kempt

I also wonder if Bolin will get an offer.

Niebuhr now reporting Printz has an offer from the Hogs. I'm going to be wondering if every school he gets an offer from is his dream school.

Niebuhr now reporting Printz has an offer from the Hogs. I'm going to be wondering if every school he gets an offer from is his dream school.

His dream school is South Carolina... he is also somewhat of a Clemson fan but not as much as USCjr

This one for sure. Richardson is probably the other option. The staff is going to do a lot of evaluation between now and then. I really think they land one of the top QBs next cycle.

His dream school is South Carolina... he is also somewhat of a Clemson fan but not as much as USCjr

Maybe he can take some party lessons from Garcia.

rave.gif

South Carolina is his dream school? Did he watch football growing up?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

South Carolina is his dream school? Did he watch football growing up?

I don't pretend to know specifics, but I know that's his leader. But, I have heard from reliable sources that he is impressed with UT. If Hegedus had gotten an offer, would have helped, IMO

Printz is very interested in UT based purely on the amount of visits he had here this summer. Whether that continues going forward, who knows... Obviously vol555 is very close to the situation and we appreciate your info. I would agree Heg getting an offer would have helped us a lot in landing Printz.

Printz has the making of Heaps, Scroggins, Keil, Rodrigues, and Miles. Like to hope not but I'm not sold on him wearing Orange yet.

I think Printz is a good QB but I don't think anyone should feel good about him coming here ATP. Too long between now and Feb 2013.

VN Store

Back