'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

Will be here June 5th for camp.

He wants to commit to a school after this coming season so he can start helping recruit other players.

Will be here June 5th for camp.

He wants to commit to a school after this coming season so he can start helping recruit other players.

Would be a fantastic early start to the '13 class. Question is do we want Printz or Bolin more?

i was told Printz was at camp yesterday and was pretty much hands down the best QB on the field.

he and his family also came in decked out in UT gear.

I thought the QB camp was on Wednesday?

Anyway, LV, what do you think the chances of getting say, Printz AND Bolin next year are? JMoore seems to think it's not possible. I think it is. it's been done before at schools with better QB situations than we have.

This is all based on us not landing a QB in this class.

I thought the QB camp was on Wednesday?

Anyway, LV, what do you think the chances of getting say, Printz AND Bolin next year are? JMoore seems to think it's not possible. I think it is. it's been done before at schools with better QB situations than we have.

This is all based on us not landing a QB in this class.

i know they have been working QBs the past couple of days cuz i was told about Printz today, Will Gross was there throwing on Saturday, and one of the VQ guys posted about that QB that just got an Oregon offer (his names escapes me) camping here.

this is just a guess, but i don't think it would be out of the question seeing how much they like us. i would say that they will be too highly ranked/recruited for it to happen but who knows.

I heard that Gross has an offer as an ath. so it's weird he was throwing. Maybe that's wrong. Oregon just got a good QB. The dude from Cali. They greedy tho.

UT's offered a couple more 2013 Qbs, so I bet they aim to take two next year. I'd love Bolin and Printz, but if I had to choose one, Id go Printz

i was told Printz was at camp yesterday and was pretty much hands down the best QB on the field.

he and his family also came in decked out in UT gear.

LV, go in football forum and look for Vol american's thread " June camp"

See if that's him pictured with the staff... ?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

With Gross throwing and evals still going on shows the staff hasn't given up on a QB this classes. I like what Gross brings to the table. I want to know how well he can't read a defense and his decision making is though.

If it was Rodrigues, he recently committed to Oregon. If Printz was the best there hands down, I wouldn't mind holding out for him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i think the staff was a little surprised that Gross looked as good as he did throwing.

Gross seems to have turned heads everywhere he has gone camping / combining. I think he has some definite potential as a QB. A lot of people seem high on his ability as a passer. I would be good getting him in this class and then going all out for Printz / Bolin in next year's class.

Marietta (GA) Lassiter QB Eddie Printz has become good friends with 2 very good WRs - 2012 Kwinton Smith and 2013 Ahmad Fulwood.

- Chad Simmons

Also, Smith will be at SC camping with Printz on Wednesday.

VN Store

Back