'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

lol...I think Fr-eddie Printz and Bryce Ramsey will be Top 5 QBs next season but I like Cord better.

Talked to Eddie and his dad they absolutely were blown away by UT. He said Eddie wanted to commit during his junior year. Loves Coach Dooley and Coach Chaney said nothing but great things about Coach Hinshaw looked really solid today throwing was hitting the receivers in stride and didnt miss alot of throws.

Attachments

• DSCF6093.jpg
    DSCF6093.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Could be the QB we take for the '13 class, would love to add him w/ Bray & Worley. He could compete for the starting job w/ Worley being a RS Freshmen.

Talked to Eddie and his dad they absolutely were blown away by UT. He said Eddie wanted to commit on the spot but his dad told him to wait til his junior year. Loves Coach Dooley and Coach Chaney said nothing but great things about Coach Hinshaw looked really solid today throwing was hitting the receivers in stride and didnt miss alot of throws.

This is great news, putting in some good work OV thanks. :good!:

How could he commit if he doesn't know whether he has an offer?

Or maybe his father will commit for him and catch him up on things later...:peace2:

How could he commit if he doesn't know whether he has an offer?

Or maybe his father will commit for him and catch him up on things later...:peace2:

I changed my post because you do state facts bottom line is the kid likes Tennessee and they both spoke highly of UT and the staff. They were really great people to talk to as well just sharing with the board.

Talked to Eddie and his dad they absolutely were blown away by UT. He said Eddie wanted to commit during his junior year. Loves Coach Dooley and Coach Chaney said nothing but great things about Coach Hinshaw looked really solid today throwing was hitting the receivers in stride and didnt miss alot of throws.

Brotha looks like a TN player IMO. Sorta like Peyton but a better hairline.

After postponing a weekend visit to Florida, Marietta (Ga.) Lassiter sophomore quarterback Eddie Printz decided in the 11th hour to compete Saturday. It proved to be a smart decision.

Looking sharp both in positional drills and passing plays, the 6-3, 201-pounder earned MVP honors. Though he probably could stand to gain a little weight, Printz possesses a great frame and a lively arm. With the winds swirling, Printz had a high completion percentage and showed he could make any throw, from the bullet into the tight space to the touch pass over a linebacker's head. His footwork was another strength.

Rivals....

"Duke, Miami, South Carolina, UGA, those are the ones I know about who are showing the most interest," Printz told GamecockCentral.com.

"They all stand out, but I'm not really being picky right now. I'm just going to take it all in and later I'll see what I like and don't like. I want to commit before my senior year between the off-season, in the summertime. That's the plan, I'm just not sure of it. It might go perfectly, or maybe not."

"I want to make sure they have my major and that I feel at home on the campus. Coaching staff is a big part but at the same time it's not everything. It could be gone in one year but it's a pretty big deal. I don't want to base everything off of it. I want to make sure the offense fits me and that I could perform well and that it's the best fit possible."
- Rivals

From what I hear UT isn't out front.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I spoke to someone the other day who has spoken with the kid and says we have a significant lead. It's early. But the guy knows what he is talking about.

I was actually asking about another '13 QB and he told me about Printz.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back