'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

weighed in at The Opening at 250. He has supposedly put on 20lbs this summer alone. He may want to slow down especially if he is only 6-1.

People carry weight differently, but yeah, I'd say if he's only a 6-1 backer, he probably doesn't want to go much over the 235-240 range. 230-235 would probably be ideal.

People carry weight differently, but yeah, I'd say if he's only a 6-1 backer, he probably doesn't want to go much over the 235-240 range. 230-235 would probably be ideal.

He has not really worked out this summer because of a knee injury from the fall. He had to sit out part of the Challenge because of it. Theu siad it really slowed him down.

He has not really worked out this summer because of a knee injury from the fall. He had to sit out part of the Challenge because of it. Theu siad it really slowed him down.

now he's injured his hamstring at the opening and is said to be done for the weekend.

now he's injured his hamstring at the opening and is said to be done for the weekend.

he shouldnt have been out there in the first place. too many nagging injuries.

yeah kid just need to shut it down until he gets healthy

He was being sarcastic with his comment. Just curious who he is recruiting to Bama.

Also T Matthews said yesterday in an interview to Scout that he is now only sitll considering two schools, AU and UA. He said he will also now visit UA. This is just 2 weeks after he said UA was out. He said Foster is the one that got to still consider UA. FWIW.

T. Matthews is 100% Dawg. He is the one guy I feel real comfortable with. If he flips then I have to give HUGE props to Foster and the Bama staff.

T. Matthews is 100% Dawg. He is the one guy I feel real comfortable with. If he flips then I have to give HUGE props to Foster and the Bama staff.

I doubt he flips but is visiting this month now. So it just adds more to the drama and I am sure he will try hard to get more talk going after the visit.

Matthews told Rivals at The Opening that he

"was going to commit to to Alabama, but jumped the gun a little by committing to Georgia."

FWIW Foster is no longer attending Dawgnight.

Last edited:
UGA has a great shot at flipping Foster. He loves the coaches and he has some very good friends that are committed to UGA.

Foster is coming back in a couple of weeks, again.

Even if he flips, this one will not be over until NSD.

Whats not love with CMR.He is a great guy but hell you can get away with murder 3-4 times before getting in major trouble. Like i said he is a great guy and very likeable. But when it comes to discipline you can tell he learned under Bowden.

UGA has a great shot at flipping Foster. He loves the coaches and he has some very good friends that are committed to UGA.

Foster is coming back in a couple of weeks, again.

Even if he flips, this one will not be over until NSD.

Like a moth to the flame.:popcorn:

Wonder how much it took to flip him? If they keep Liner, Lawson, and Foster that is ridiculous. The money brokers in Alabama between the two schools are seriously battling. Sad but true. If TW is truthful he would agree that it's an extreme power struggle between the boosters of both schools. Many Bama and Auburn fans would agree.

Wonder how much it took to flip him? If they keep Liner, Lawson, and Foster that is ridiculous. The money brokers in Alabama between the two schools are seriously battling. Sad but true. If TW is truthful he would agree that it's an extreme power struggle between the boosters of both schools. Many Bama and Auburn fans would agree.
Liner may be in jail

Georgia OL commit, Brandon Kublanow, said something the other day about some good news coming for Georgia very soon. I wonder if this is it. If so, then it would appear that this whole thing about him, T Matthews, and Kamara playing together may be taking shape.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Georgia OL commit, Brandon Kublanow, said something the other day about some good news coming for Georgia very soon. I wonder if this is it. If so, then it would appear that this whole thing about him, T Matthews, and Kamara playing together may be taking shape.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't know man. Why would you call a PC in Auburn, AL to flip to UGA.

Best case is that he opens his recruitment once again. Right now it looks like the Barn would be the only school that he flips to.

As long as UA is no loner a part of it enjoy. I wanted this far from over a month ago.

BTW seeing rumors that Matthews may be with him at the PC any word from your side.

Matthews has gone into silence mode. He was supposed to be on a radio show last night and he was a no show, could not be tracked down.

Bama is not going to give up this easily. Far from over.

VN Store

Back