'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

If he flips its to the barn imo..

If what TW said about Troopers behavior is true, then I doubt that Foster will be going to Auburn. That dudes a one trick pony, and its time for him to take that towel and get the hell out of the SEC.

If what TW said about Troopers behavior is true, then I doubt that Foster will be going to Auburn. That dudes a one trick pony, and its time for him to take that towel and get the hell out of the SEC.

it would be UGA before AU.

so he finally going to flip after being reported to flip for the last 3 or 4 months, thats amazing, lol

Actually, I just heard that he's been recruiting kids to UGA this whole time. He's as solid as they come, just a silent ATP.

Actually, I just heard that he's been recruiting kids to UGA this whole time. He's as solid as they come, just a silent ATP.

I am hearing the same thing...I also understand that he has an apt. already picked out in Athens TIFWIW....

well thats interesting especially with the fact that he is still recruiting kids to Bama and has been doing it the whole time.but i guess we will see.

Last edited:
well thats interesting especially with the fact that he is still recruiting kids to Bama and has been doing it the whole time.but i guess we will see.

He was being sarcastic with his comment. Just curious who he is recruiting to Bama.

He was being sarcastic with his comment. Just curious who he is recruiting to Bama.

i am too. the kid has been recruiting kids to Bama since he committed a year ago including Tray Matthews and Trey Johnson. he has been saying that publicly.

with the way recruiting goes these days i wouldnt be surprised if he did flip. I mean look at Henry, I knew he was pvt to Bama a while before he publicly decommitted from UGA. only difference in the Reuben situation is the fact that the media(UGA & AU guys mainly) have been talking about him decommitting since last December. so only thing we can do now is wait to see if he actually does it in the near future..

i am too. the kid has been recruiting kids to Bama since he committed a year ago including Tray Matthews and Trey Johnson. he has been saying that publicly.

with the way recruiting goes these days i wouldnt be surprised if he did flip. I mean look at Henry, I knew he was pvt to Bama a while before he publicly decommitted from UGA. only difference in the Reuben situation is the fact that the media(UGA & AU guys mainly) have been talking about him decommitting since last December. so only thing we can do now is wait to see if he actually does it in the near future..

Reuben has stated that he is trying to get Tray to Bama, you are right about that.

Check out this quote by Tray I found on an ESPN article,

“We are having fun, but we talked last night and we really know where we want to go,” Matthews said. “We both decided on a school and we are the only two that know. A couple of people are not going to like the decision, but we have to do what is best for us. “

Matthews says they will make their announcement together before the beginning of the season, and he feels two others could be joining them.

IMO, something major will go down soon.

Reuben has stated that he is trying to get Tray to Bama, you are right about that.

“We are having fun, but we talked last night and we really know where we want to go,” Matthews said. “We both decided on a school and we are the only two that know. A couple of people are not going to like the decision, but we have to do what is best for us. “

Matthews says they will make their announcement together before the beginning of the season, and he feels two others could be joining them.

That something major will be when they all switch their commitments to UT.

yeah they have been saying that for months too. i just wish if something is going to happen that they would go ahead and do it so teams can move on to other recruits.

Lets add some more to that quote from the same article.

"Alvin Kamara (Norcross, Ga./Norcross) and Shaq Wiggins (Tyrone,Ga./Sandy Creek) are going to as well," Matthews said. "I can promise you Shaq is going to go wherever I go."

"Me and Reuben both feel the coaching staff at this school we selected is why we agree on a college. Alabama, Auburn and Georgia all have great coaches and great defenses, so either way we go we are not going to lose."

Last edited:
Lets add some more to that quote from the same article.

"Alvin Kamara (Norcross, Ga./Norcross) and Shaq Wiggins (Tyrone,Ga./Sandy Creek) are going to as well," Matthews said. "I can promise you Shaq is going to go wherever I go."

"Me and Reuben both feel the coaching staff at this school we selected is why we agree on a college. Alabama, Auburn and Georgia all have great coaches and great defenses, so either way we go we are not going to lose."

Matthews: blah, blah , blah , blah , blah.

kid talks to much , period

Since the trend seems to be this year that kids are naming top 2s or 3s, and then committing out of nowhere to a different school, then I say that they are all coming to Tennessee, since we aren't being mentioned by them. AK is recruiting them to TN. :) BTW, I am wearing my orange-tinted glasses.

weighed in at The Opening at 250. He has supposedly put on 20lbs this summer alone. He may want to slow down especially if he is only 6-1.

VN Store

Back