'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Did anybody watch the New College Show yesterday? They interviewed him and he pretty clearly said that he is Auburn all the way.

As of today, I do, but still two weeks to go.

UGA is sounding a little pessimestic.

Football Analyst jakemrowe@gmail.com

Rumor surrounds Foster all the time and that is one reason I just won't project him anywhere. I feel Auburn has the best shot, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign at any one of Auburn, Alabama, UGA, LSU, Washington.

When he committed to Bama, UGA was the runner up. When he committed to AU, UGA was the runner up. Georgia is the second team now as Alabama doesn't have a real shot.

I understand the frustration with not being able to reel him, but lets not act like, to borrow an analogy, the girl that Foster takes out on a date but never commits to and say stuff like, "You never liked me at all.... yada yada yada."

Georgia has been in this race. They have had, at times, Foster ready to flip to them. I'd UGA commitment quotes ready to roll 3 weeks prior to him flipping to AU. Right now, it appears that Foster sealed his fate when he moved to Auburn.

I am starting to trend that way that Foster will remain at AU but UGA is going to make it interesting and would not be surprised still to see him land at UGA. I also think what some in the class do will affect Foster. Everyone will have a better gauge after this weekend.

As of today, I do, but still two weeks to go.

UGA is sounding a little pessimestic.

Rumor surrounds Foster all the time and that is one reason I just won't project him anywhere. I feel Auburn has the best shot, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign at any one of Auburn, Alabama, UGA, LSU, Washington.

When he committed to Bama, UGA was the runner up. When he committed to AU, UGA was the runner up. Georgia is the second team now as Alabama doesn't have a real shot.

I understand the frustration with not being able to reel him, but lets not act like, to borrow an analogy, the girl that Foster takes out on a date but never commits to and say stuff like, "You never liked me at all.... yada yada yada."

Georgia has been in this race. They have had, at times, Foster ready to flip to them. I'd UGA commitment quotes ready to roll 3 weeks prior to him flipping to AU. Right now, it appears that Foster sealed his fate when he moved to Auburn.

Thanks, and I agree with you. Auburn makes the most sense but he could shock everybody and end up in Washington, nothing would surprise me with Foster.

My guess is to go to a nice city and have some fun. I'm sure he's already made up his mind if his last OV is to SDSU. My guess is he stays at Auburn.

Foster is going to SDSU for a mid-week visit with his friend and former teammate Christian Cumberlander. Foster will be at AU this weekend. Cumberlander is a former Ole Miss commit but decided to go to prep school after Nutt was fired.

Foster is going to SDSU for a mid-week visit with his friend and former teammate Christian Cumberlander. Foster will be at AU this weekend. Cumberlander is a former Ole Miss commit but decided to go to prep school after Nutt was fired.

isn't there some sort of verification process though to keep kids from just taking free trips places? shouldn't there be some level of expressed interest before a school pays to bring a recruit out otherwise why wouldn't more recruits take OVs to say hawaii just to take in the state?

isn't there some sort of verification process though to keep kids from just taking free trips places? shouldn't there be some level of expressed interest before a school pays to bring a recruit out otherwise why wouldn't more recruits take OVs to say hawaii just to take in the state?

But we are talking about SDSU. Big recruiting weekend where they can advertise a 5 star from SEC country is visiting. Has to peak the interest of those really considering. What do they have to lose at this point.

I understand he is going with his HS friend from Georgia who is on an official visit and can be accompanied by one other.

Reuben Foster will be an Auburn Tiger in the end. I've always thought it was a Auburn/Georgia battle with Alabama slightly behind, but there's no doubt in my mind that he ends up signing with Auburn. This weekend will be huge for a lot of recruits down on the Plains.

Reuben Foster will be an Auburn Tiger in the end. I've always thought it was a Auburn/Georgia battle with Alabama slightly behind, but there's no doubt in my mind that he ends up signing with Auburn. This weekend will be huge for a lot of recruits down on the Plains.

Screw Auburn. :finger3:

Dude seriously, your "homerism" is noxious and vexing. Refrain from posting so slanted opinions.

SCTiger if you out there have a question. Heard a rumor that something may have happened on his AU visit. Really do not believe it but just saw a quote from a UA player said he is hanging with Foster and Alvin both tonite in TTown. You got anything?

SCTiger if you out there have a question. Heard a rumor that something may have happened on his AU visit. Really do not believe it but just saw a quote from a UA player said he is hanging with Foster and Alvin both tonite in TTown. You got anything?

He posted earlier it was all a made up troll job by a Bama fan.

Been posted in the Lawson thread. Rumor is Reese Dismukes called Reuben Foster the n-word. Apparently there was a physical altercation and Foster left. It's just a rumor though.

Also I have some AU fan telling me the who racial slur thing happened as well as the altercation, but Foster never left.

Nothing is certain at this moment.

He posted earlier it was all a made up troll job by a Bama fan.
If we are talking about the same thing, I've got a dude with "sources" (not sure how good they are" saying that a fight happened. Foster didn't leave though.

Hopefully the truth comes out soon, so this speculation crap can stop...

If we are talking about the same thing, I've got a dude with "sources" (not sure how good they are" saying that a fight happened. Foster didn't leave though.

Hopefully the truth comes out soon, so this speculation crap can stop...

Sctiger said that story was a troll job. Never happened. The same poster that stated ford was on his way made this story up as well.

Sctiger posted this earlier,

This was a troll by same guy that started "Ford in Auburn". See Below from Jay Tate, Auburn Rivals -

Folks:

Just a friendly reminder that we don't tolerate slanderous, baseless, gossipy chatte....

Please keep that in mind.

WHAT WE KNOW: I saw Reuben Foster and spoke briefly with him around 3 p.m. His mother was there along with other family members. Everyone was in a good mood. They were headed toward the complex to take in a presentation about...everything was moving along according to Auburn's schedule.

Sctiger said that story was a troll job. Never happened. The same poster that stated ford was on his way made this story up as well.
I'm not sure what to believe then. It was posted in a general football forum I'm a member of and an AU guy said he wished it wasn't true, but unfortunately some people are idiots (he was referring to the person who made the slur). He also said what i posted above.

He's probably FOS though. Has that VolReporter feel to him :lol:

He might have been the guy to start the rumor.

Unsure if true or not. There have been several trolls on Auburn boards but this one keeps being repeated and deleted on boards. Dismukes is a prick and it would not be the first time that similar encounters occurred.

The rumor started on an AU board. But certian things are out there regarding Foster no longer at AU for his visit. So who knows.

#The_Role_Model ‏@jonessboyy22

Chillin with my boy Alvin and Reuben tonight

That is one of the tweets that has since been taking down. Christian Jones for the record.

Really have no clue about Dismukes but it would not surprise anyone. Do not forget he has already had an issue this already.

Father In Auburn University N-word Case: Charges To Be Dropped Against Son « CBS Atlanta

But several sites are trying to confirm where Foster is right now so I guess we will see.

Unsure if true or not. There have been several trolls on Auburn boards but this one keeps being repeated and deleted on boards. Dismukes is a prick and it would not be the first time that similar encounters occurred.

That is what a lot of AU posters have been syaing. I was just curious if you had heard if Foster left this afternoon or not.

Interesting that now you think there may be some legs to this thing. I certainly hope there is. I posted yesterday something significant would have to happen to keep lawson from being a tiger and this might just be the thing we needed!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back