'13 GA LB Zach Barnes

To put it in perspective, I've had two avatars: Khalid Henderson and Sal Sunseri.

2103_cover_jimmy-cheek_t180.JPG

Reactions: 2 people
Not real surprising if true. That was a Sal Sunseri decision all the way. I don't think everyone on the last staff was on board with that one. We will try to check with him and see. But that would make sense.

- Hubbs

Wouldn't surprise me. Barnes, Goeas, J. Sanders, Koehler, Sutton, Skipper, Zanca, and Jackson are all on thin ice. The defensive players recruited for the 3-4 will not necessarily fit what our new DC wants for the 4-3.

I hope they keep Sutton. If we can, I would drop Kendrick for Morris.

IMO...you keep Sanders, Kendrick, Smith, Ferguson and Harris on O...then you keep Maybin, Carr, Vereen, Zanca and Sutton on D...

That's your base...and if you can keep Bradley then that would be icing...all the rest can go...

On a side note...Sunseri's choices at LB are mind boggling...Vereen and Zanca are the only ones that make any sense...did the other coaches just not have enough balls to stand up to this guy?

With his LB recruiting and play calling and Dooleys refusal to pursue several highly rated guys that were interested in UT it's almost reasonable to believe these guys were purposefully tanking our program

Reactions: 2 people
IMO...you keep Sanders, Kendrick, Smith, Ferguson and Harris on O...then you keep Maybin, Carr, Vereen, Zanca and Sutton on D...

That's your base...and if you can keep Bradley then that would be icing...all the rest can go...

On a side note...Sunseri's choices at LB are mind boggling...Vereen and Zanca are the only ones that make any sense...did the other coaches just not have enough balls to stand up to this guy?

With his LB recruiting and play calling and Dooleys refusal to pursue several highly rated guys that were interested in UT it's almost reasonable to believe these guys were purposefully tanking our program

You don't want to keep Campbell?

Wouldn't surprise me. Barnes, Goeas, J. Sanders, Koehler, Sutton, Skipper, Zanca, and Jackson are all on thin ice. The defensive players recruited for the 3-4 will not necessarily fit what our new DC wants for the 4-3.

Barnes...Zanca...who's next? The 4-3 requires a completely different LB than the 3-4. Glad our new coaches are letting these kids know early that they need to look around and not slow playing them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Barnes...Zanca...who's next?Posted via VolNation Mobile

We need to sign a min of 4 OL...
Sanders
Kendrick
Skipper
Koehler

VN Store

Back