'13 GA DT Kelsey Griffin

"I've been there twice and I know they have good facilities," Griffin said. "I don't know much about their details, but I know they are in the SEC and I know I like coach Graham. They are definitely a school I'm taking a close look at."

Graham is in charge of recruiting Griffin. The two have spoken several times and the tackle feels comfortable wit the first year Vol assistant.

"He's a nice guy," Griffin said."I call him a lot and we talk. He gets the job done I can see. We just talk about how I'm doing. We talk about football and how everything is going and just about life."
-VQ.

Reactions: 1 person
I like how he says that he calls Graham a lot to talk to him. I think if we have a great season we will have a ridiculous recruiting class this year as well as next year.

I like how he says that he calls Graham a lot to talk to him. I think if we have a great season we will have a ridiculous recruiting class this year as well as next year.

Hell, give me the kids number and I'll call and try to sell him on UT. He can even date my sister! :)

"I like the environment," Griffin said. "I like the entire staff and they are very welcoming. Tennessee is really put together and they are someone I'm looking at right now.

"Coach Graham is a nice guy and he's communicates a lot. He really tries to stay connected with me."

"I'm just trying to narrow things down," Griffin said. "That's where I'm at right now. I'm looking for a school that I fit in well and some place I can play early. I want to fit into the defense and I want to be comfortable with my surroundings."

-VQ

Griffin said the list was in order: UGA SC Florida FSU AU.

He'll be at UGA's 'Dawg Night' and at SC's 'Gamecock Showcase' in the next few weeks. Would have to say these two are pretty big favorites. I think it helps South Carolina that he's the top (and really only) DT on the board and it appears that the SC visit will be the last he takes this month.

Where did you see that he's been to Tally? He is quoted by Rivals referring to FSU and Florida:
"I haven't been to either one yet, but I've talked to the coaches a lot and they are very humble guys. I think I fit in the defense pretty well."

Griffin said the list was in order: UGA SC Florida FSU AU.

He'll be at UGA's 'Dawg Night' and at SC's 'Gamecock Showcase' in the next few weeks. Would have to say these two are pretty big favorites. I think it helps South Carolina that he's the top (and really only) DT on the board and it appears that the SC visit will be the last he takes this month.

Where did you see that he's been to Tally? He is quoted by Rivals referring to FSU and Florida:

There are some who believe Georgia has put itself in good position with four-star defensive tackle Kelsey Griffin of Hoschton (Ga.) Mill Creek, but if he has a leader or leaders he's keeping it to himself. When I spoke to Griffin on Wednesday morning, he gave the proverbial "wide open" statement, adding that at this stage he hadn't even narrowed things down. However, Griffin did provide us with some info.

For starters, he says he'll be visiting both Florida and Florida State next week, with the plan to spend about a day at each. He won't be camping at either, just checking things out and hanging out with the staffs. Griffin will either be accompanied by his dad or his coach. Those will be his first two visits this summer. As of now, they're the only two he has scheduled. "I like it down there in Florida so I decided to visit. Those are two schools I've seen," Griffin says.

Last edited:
Is Ga going to be able to sign all these kids. Can they back-count a lot this year. They got 29 commits and its only Sept.

VN Store

Back