'13 GA DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)

Pretty sure Peyton is on a long hunting trip encompassing several states. I think I saw that somewhere.

Edit: he is with fellow VFL Todd Helton.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1847575

Last edited:
My friend has 20+ hats and likes very few of the represented teams. Wears them to "match" what he wears. Guessing he wore that hat for the orange he was going to be putting on. Good call RTG92

This exactly. There's a pic of Jordan Williams in a Chicago Blackhawks hat in the Jaylen Miller thread.

I seriously doubt he's a hockey fan.

" RT @Hunnit0nmyway_2: Future vols and coach Butch Jones. http://twitter.com/Hunnit0nmyway_2/status/292832598206603264/photo/1 "

LOVE IT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me or do all the recruits look like they have been committed to UT for months? I mean I have seen like 4-5 diff pics of these guys in there jerseys goofing off and having fun! Do they do this at every school? Or are they really wanting to be vols??? IMO they want to be VOLS

Question. Why do the kids put on the UT jerseys and pose for the camera? Saw the pic where they well all wearing a UT jersey and taking a pic together. Now in a perfect world they all would commit to TN but in reality prolly have of them won't. So my question is why? Seems like a lot of schools do this especially for the high ranked kids. If I was a recruit I'd politely say no thank you until iv completely made up my mind and have chosen a school before I put a jersey on and smile for the camera. If its something the recruits wanna do then sure.

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully Lawson realizes he wants to keep putting on the Orange and White and commits Sunday or Monday after calling off his other visits.

That would be great, but I want guys to commit to us no matter how many visits they take.

It's hard to be a VFL before attending UTK, but that is what we want.

Yeah if Lawson were to commit this weekend it would most likely be Ron Swanson to put out the first word on the subject.

Question. Why do the kids put on the UT jerseys and pose for the camera? Saw the pic where they well all wearing a UT jersey and taking a pic together. Now in a perfect world they all would commit to TN but in reality prolly have of them won't. So my question is why? Seems like a lot of schools do this especially for the high ranked kids. If I was a recruit I'd politely say no thank you until iv completely made up my mind and have chosen a school before I put a jersey on and smile for the camera. If its something the recruits wanna do then sure.

I was thinking the same thing! I mean I wouldn't want to put on a Miami jersey if I knew I was going to UT but I would take a visit there just to see it!

Who is Hubbs?
Are you speaking of Basketball Hubbs?

I think that Hubbs and Lawson should BOTH start playing for UTK next fall!!!!!!!!!

Who is with me?

It’s a small fraternity. Nobody really knows who’s going where, but these kids will run in the same circles for the rest of their lives. As much as the fans love to think it’s all blood-lust for vengeance, most of these guys play football because it’s fun and they like to be around other football players.

I was thinking the same thing! I mean I wouldn't want to put on a Miami jersey if I knew I was going to UT but I would take a visit there just to see it!

My point exactly. Because you know good and we'll a few of those kids have no desire to play for UT.

VN Store

Back