'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

Lol. Ask Tyrann Mathieu. He could not guard DR. 1 v 1 and he was a fish out of water.

Yeah but Wiggins is no Honey Badger. He'll have to deal with physical Drae Bowles and Camion Patrick too. Pig Howard is a real physical small WR. He'll have his work cut out for him.

Yeah but Wiggins is no Honey Badger. He'll have to deal with physical Drae Bowles and Camion Patrick too. Pig Howard is a real physical small WR. He'll have his work cut out for him.

I was just proving that small CBs will struggle with big physical WRs. Mathieu isn't even really a CB IMO.

wiggins has some great coverage skills period. you can hate on him all you want, but it's just sour grapes. he is a dawg and is doing a great job recruiting for UGA and we are all very happy he will be part of our 2013 class. :)

Have fun when we send a 6'6 235 lb WR his way. You can't hide him.

That looks like a TE to me, honestly. Either way, Shaq isn't likely to line up on that guy, especially if he is one that fights. That WR would be up against 6'2", 215# Commings or 6'1" Swann or someone similar.

We won't be trying to hide him though, his coverage skills are, if not the best, top 3 at worst in the SE, probably the country.

That looks like a TE to me, honestly. Either way, Shaq isn't likely to line up on that guy, especially if he is one that fights. That WR would be up against 6'2", 215# Commings or 6'1" Swann or someone similar.

We won't be trying to hide him though, his coverage skills are, if not the best, top 3 at worst in the SE, probably the country.

Ummm, no, let me introduce you to JASON CROOM!!!!!!! :dance2:

Seriously? He is good, don't get me wrong, but top 3 in the SE/country? Kendall Fuller, Mackensie Alexander, VHIII (shall I go on?) said hello!

Hahahahaha Cummings will be gone but Wiggins with the best coverage skills in the country is funny man. You've lost your mind. Good luck with him but man you're waaayyyy out there on him.

You mad about something? He's a CB, but he does play like a typical CB. I thought it was pretty evident. They use him in many different ways. Not just a cover guy.

Matheui can cover and cover well. He plays undisciplined at times trying to make plays but he's good in coverage. His height hurts him at times but you can line him up outside all game if you want to. Don't know why people act like Rogers beating him make him terrible. Hell LSU should've just put Claiborne on him all game since he was giving him the business on the edge. Hell Rogers did a lot of guys up this year.

That's what I've been saying the whole time. I never questioned Mathieu's cover skills in general. I noted that he struggles against the tall physical WRs.

Atlanta Nike Camp Update:
What sets Shaq Wiggins apart from a Sojourn Shelton or a Will Likely- quickness and change of direction is elite- top 2-3 among the corners we've seen.

But it does not matter because he is too short.

:eek:lol:.. only someone who doesn't know much about football believes Shaq is too short (i know you don't believe that btw). Shaq has elite skills and i can't wait for him to be in the red and black.

@TomLuginbill on DB Shaq Wiggins "He has feet like a sewing machine." #NikeCamp

Atlanta Nike Camp Update:
What sets Shaq Wiggins apart from a Sojourn Shelton or a Will Likely- quickness and change of direction is elite- top 2-3 among the corners we've seen.

of all the Fl CB's to compare him too. lol That's about his skill set and playing size.

The elite talent is in Orlando at the ESS combine...Shaq would get smoked by Fulwood, Coley and others.

:eek:lol:.. only someone who doesn't know much about football believes Shaq is too short (i know you don't believe that btw). Shaq has elite skills and i can't wait for him to be in the red and black.

@TomLuginbill on DB Shaq Wiggins "He has feet like a sewing machine." #NikeCamp

Not only are Georgia fans are delusional, but they can't read as well. Where did anyone say that he can't play? People just said you are delusional and retarded if you seriously think this guy has the best coverage skills in the country. I can name a list of CB that are alot better than him, and so can anybody else that does not have their head stuck up a bulldogs ass

Not only are Georgia fans are delusional, but they can't read as well. Where did anyone say that he can't play? People just said you are delusional and retarded if you seriously think this guy has the best coverage skills in the country. I can name a list of CB that are alot better than him, and so can anybody else that does not have their head stuck up a bulldogs ass

Obviously you can't read the posts about Shaq. There was a lot more said about him and anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a heck of a prospect is delusional. You have described yourself above especially the head stuck up comment.

Reactions: 1 person
Obviously you can't read the posts about Shaq. There was a lot more said about him and anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a heck of a prospect is delusional. You have described yourself above especially the head stuck up comment.

You pups are hilarious. So I guess rivals is delusional to for having him ranked at the #28 CB prospect? He is a nice prospect and will be a solid college CB, but is far from a heck of a prospect.

VN Store

Back