'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

Anyone seen any public comments from Sutton in regards to new coaching hire??

I think Derrick Ansley was a major player on this kid so interested to see how this plays out.. At the risk of redundancy we need some elite talent in back end of defense!!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Apparently, no news here is probably bad news for seeing this kid in orange. I liked this kid.

Oops, my bad guys. Didn't realize it would cause confusion. It was Willie Martinez, not Will Muschamp. Here's one line from the article:

“I’m not looking to go anywhere else, and I’m just really excited about being a part of Tennessee.”

Reactions: 3 people
Oops, my bad guys. Didn't realize it would cause confusion. It was Willie Martinez, not Will Muschamp. Here's one line from the article:

“I’m not looking to go anywhere else, and I’m just really excited about being a part of Tennessee.”

You can say a lot of negative about Dooley, but the man sold the university and not coaches. Good job by CDD.

Reactions: 3 people

:loco:

You can say a lot of negative about Dooley, but the man sold the university and not coaches. Good job by CDD.

I don't buy this, Tennessee sales Tennessee. I think the reason we haven't lost more recruits is because they saw how bad "Precious" really sucked. They know beyond a reasonable doubt that it's only gonna get better. That's what I think.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Chaney wasted Rivera more than any player this past year. He was uncoverable a lot of games. Didn't get plays called for him that would've moved the chains 9/10 times on 3rd down.

That may be so, but I wonder if you might also think that a lot of the vertical plays on third and short were on Bray? It appeared to me that Chaney sent a WR down field to open the short pass routes, and Bray threw down field even when the WR was double covered.

Wrong thread... should say that Sutton is a recruit I'm glad to have!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back