'13 FL S MacKenro Alexander

UT offered.

McEnroeBeerPonggif-thumb-350x197-19528.gif

Wonder if this offer is a sign of things going south with other DBs. Unless they got new film or evals I dont see why they offered now rather than earlier or why now instead of waiting for senior film or camp evaluations

Last edited:
this might mean ut is not in good shape with the infamous berry twins. I'd be just as happy with these 2 as i would with the berry twins. You have to take the best prospects you can get every year

Last edited:
this might mean ut is not in good shape with the infamous berry twins. I'd be just as happy with these 2 as i would with the berry twins.

How so? Different year. They are class of 2014. Skeeter just said a day ago we are in the best shape we have been since Dooley got here with them. They really like Sal. We got time and other things on our side here.

this might mean ut is not in good shape with the infamous berry twins. I'd be just as happy with these 2 as i would with the berry twins.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with a couple of 2014 players, as that would make no sense seeing as we are over a year away from their signing day. If this is an indication of anything, I would think that it would be an indication of where we are with either Ramsey or Fuller making Mackensie even more important.

this might mean ut is not in good shape with the infamous berry twins. I'd be just as happy with these 2 as i would with the berry twins. You have to take the best prospects you can get every year

I really don't think they won't offer someone based on what next year's class holds. That's making too many assumptions imo.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with a couple of 2014 players, as that would make no sense seeing as we are over a year away from their signing day. If this is an indication of anything, I would think that it would be an indication of where we are with either Ramsey or Fuller making Mackensie even more important.

This. I believe its a reflection of where we stand with others, and also in landing an elite corner prospect. If not he would have been offered a long time ago imo.

I wouldnt mind getting the Alexanders. At safety we have Bell and Miles as targets but locking down a legit 3 star wouldnt be bad at all. Twins develop differently and maybe Mackenro just hasnt hit his stride yet. He has a decent offer list and the coaches recently saw him. I hope we pull both

I think they'll just run off another bottom feeder and make room. Means nothing more than we really want his bro IMO.

For heaven sake it doesn't say anything about where we stand with others. His brother is a top 15 recruit is what it is about and they are becoming more adamant about you either take us both or get neither. You tell me I can have the number 1 cb in country for offering a solid safety it's a no brainer

For heaven sake it doesn't say anything about where we stand with others. His brother is a top 15 recruit is what it is about and they are becoming more adamant about you either take us both or get neither. You tell me I can have the number 1 cb in country for offering a solid safety it's a no brainer

Then why now and not sooner?

Then why now and not sooner?

Mackenzie wasn't talking about it before and teams didn't think it was serious... Basically that it was all the bro wanting offers..as time has past it becoming apparent it's legit that if you want one you take both

Take this kid if it means getting his brother. He is an athlete just like his brother and if he doesn't do as well as we think at safety, he will be a great special teams contributor.

VN Store

Back