'13 FL S MacKenro Alexander

hes not as good as strike.

strike strong enough to take on LTs and he gets to the QB.

Mackenro is trying to get a big time offer. Would do him a lot better to just play at a smaller D1 school where it would be harder to recruit over him. He's a safety in a CB body.

Safety in a CB body?? 6'1 185 as a Junior seems like perfect Safety size to me. :huh:

I go to Sewanee. I understand exactly what you mean. Some kids are really good, some are total idiots who are just loaded. I got lucky to get a pretty good scholarship too. didn't know a poster on VN was in the same conference as me (or would admit to it).

Oh, the dreaded Sewanee grad. I'm just messin man. My gf went on European studies and spent some time at Sewanee. She really enjoyed it. To be honest, had I known more about the whole application process, I may have ended up there too. Great partying, beautiful campus, and a ton of mtn biking. That said, I'm more than happy about Rhodes, loved it.

As far as Mackenro and Makenzie are coverned, it seems to me that Mac is trying to shop himself. I agree that this doesnt't serve him well though.

Chris Nee
Louisville is the only offer so far for Immokalee (Fla.) S Mackenro Alexander according to his head coach. Numerous BCS schools interested.

3* Safety prospect MacKenro Alexander now has offers from West Virginia, TCU, Kentucky, Louisville, Texas A&M, and USF. He plans on taking all 5 of his official visits this fall, and is in no hurry to make a decision. He continues to reiterate that he and his twin brother MacKensie Alexander plan on playing together at the same school. Per Rivals.

Do we offer this kid to get his bro? I think not since we are in on so many good DB's as of right now. What do ya'll think?

3* Safety prospect MacKenro Alexander now has offers from West Virginia, TCU, Kentucky, Louisville, Texas A&M, and USF. He plans on taking all 5 of his official visits this fall, and is in no hurry to make a decision. He continues to reiterate that he and his twin brother MacKensie Alexander plan on playing together at the same school. Per Rivals.

In other words, hurry up and offer me if you want to get my brother

Do we offer this kid to get his bro? I think not since we are in on so many good DB's as of right now. What do ya'll think?

brucewillisdoubletake.gif

Sorry, I misread it as you saying we are NOT in it for many good DB's... Ima leave the gif though, cause it's boss.

im surprised he doesnt have more offers unless your bama i dont see much downside in taking him if you get mackensie

According to Jon McNamara of BadgerBlitz.com, our Wisconsin site on the Rivals.com network, Immokalee (Fla.) defensive back Mackenro Alexander has been offered by Tennessee. Mackenro, a three-star safety, is the twin brother of four-star cornerback, and former Tennessee commitment Mackensie Alexander. Mackensie told McNamara that the offer 'could be a changer'.

- Chris Nee

Reactions: 1 person
alright hinshaw your up lets get the trio from immkaloee high school of Mackenro and Mackensie Alexander, and Deadrin Seanant lets get them all locked up

UT offered.

With our expected DB haul next year and this year, I just don't see him getting much playing time. I guess serviceable backups are always nice, but with Fuller, Ramsey, Berry Bros, TKjr, Tabor, Bell, Miles all showing interest in us, seems like the kid would want to go somewhere he'd play more.

That said, I do think he's worth the scholarship if we land Mack because of it. Maybe we'll get the Saban RB effect, where every DB in the country wants to come play with all the other top DBs.

Call it what you will. From my point of view, we are building a Championship team. If these does happen, and we do pull in the talent we hope to get. We would be the deepest backfield in the history of collage football. I mean 100% sick wit it. I think that Sal and the guys now how to get it done. Yes, I love to pump sunshine and I do drink orange doolaid.

Call it what you will. From my point of view, we are building a Championship team. If these does happen, and we do pull in the talent we hope to get. We would be the deepest backfield in the history of collage football. I mean 100% sick wit it. I think that Sal and the guys now how to get it done. Yes, I love to pump sunshine and I do drink orange doolaid.

nothing wrong with hope or wanting the best. You should see my mock class on ITG. lol Sofla recruiting is a different beast and losts of nasty things go on w/alumni and boosters.

VN Store

Back