'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

Mz Terry said Kamara is taking an OV to UT.

I wouldnt get too excited over anything with Kamara. His thread is 10x larger than it should be. He has never mentioned UT and the only times hes shown any kind of interest is when visiting with MzT. Most think hes a heavy UGA lean and hes done nothing to prove otherwise.

I wouldnt get too excited over anything with Kamara. His thread is 10x larger than it should be. He has never mentioned UT and the only times hes shown any kind of interest is when visiting with MzT. Most think hes a heavy UGA lean and hes done nothing to prove otherwise.

Getting a kid on campus in an official capacity is something to get excited about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I didn't say he is likely, but if you get an OV, there's a chance.

nd lock then id assume

i gotta give it to em their doing a damn good job gettin kids from the southeast even better then urbs

wonder if lynch wishes we was still irish

Lane isn't a dynamic type back, but he was running hard from mid season and on. It was taking 3 or 4 guys to bring him down when he was running up the middle. I have seen the kid carry a pile or two since his freshman year. Definitely a goal line type back.

"Folston has been one of the hardest recruits to get a read on this year because he rarely talks, but his coach has said he plans to make an announcement at the Under Armour Game in early January. He's only visited Oregon and Notre Dame, so those two have to be viewed as the leaders. Jay Graham continues to see Folston and is fighting to get the Vols a visit. But the Irish look to be the frontrunners.
Official visit date: TBD
Other teams in the mix: Notre Dame, Florida State, Oregon, Auburn"

- VQ

Which ever school he opts to attend, will get a very underrated and a very good running back.

*Four-star back Tarean Folston of Cocoa (Fla.) will announce at Friday's game. He already knows where he's going, and the odds look good for Notre Dame, though he also mentions Florida State and Oregon. The Irish are losing two backs, and that is appealing. According to Folston, he's also cool with the idea of being in the same class as fellow four-star running back Greg Bryant, a Floridian already committed to the Irish.

Perfect complimentary backs.

at the start of the year when their teams faced off, no one could have ever imagined that those two are about to be teammates.Unreal

VN Store

Back