'13 FL RB Derrick Henry (Bama commit)

If Bourque and Hill are any indication (and they are), Dooley wants this style of big, bruising running back. This might be the guy right here.

Reactions: 1 person
"I've enjoyed getting to know the Tennessee program," Henry said. "Tennessee has my attention and I really like their coaches. I have them in the hunt and I'm ready to check them out again this weekend."

"It will be good to watch the spring game," Henry said. "I want to see what it's like and see how the fans are at Tennessee. Everyone tells me that it's an awesome place. I'm looking forward to spending time with the coaches and hanging with the players."

Henry did not attend the Georgia spring game last weekend. Henry begins his trip to Knoxville on Thursday night.

Nothing to see here. Probably just savin' up money... you know, for 'crutin our visitors to GA and all.

Reactions: 1 person
He will get tried at RB in Athens, then over to the LB unit like what happened to Richard Samuels. The only question will be how long this takes to unfold.

He will get tried at RB in Athens, then over to the LB unit like what happened to Richard Samuels. The only question will be how long this takes to unfold.

This. But, UGA suspends about 3 RBs a year it seems and replaces them with cornerbacks, walk-ons, trainers. So he may get a chance to play at his favorite position :)

I want to know where are the UGA posters ran off to. They come in here with sarcastic attitudes and think Henry is their most solid recruit who is recruiting for UGA at other campuses. This will be his 3rd trip to Knoxville, twice in about a month, and then they all disappear. Cool.

Reactions: 5 people
I want to know where are the UGA posters ran off to. They come in here with sarcastic attitudes and think Henry is their most solid recruit who is recruiting for UGA at other campuses. This will be his 3rd trip to Knoxville, twice in about a month, and then they all disappear. Cool.

Not to mention he skipped their spring game...I wonder why he didn't go to it and recruit for them?

I wouldn't read to much into this. I think Henry may have some genuine interest in UT but I wouldn't get to excited yet.

If Bourque and Hill are any indication (and they are), Dooley wants this style of big, bruising running back. This might be the guy right here.

Is Bourque considered to be a big bruising back? I don't know much about him but I thought I remember people saying he wasn't that physical and might be better at WR.

Is Bourque considered to be a big bruising back? I don't know much about him but I thought I remember people saying he wasn't that physical and might be better at WR.

Not sure who said that, but from what I saw he's big and fast and pretty big.

Nothing to see here. Probably just savin' up money... you know, for 'crutin our visitors to GA and all.

Henry's coaching staff who would have taken him to Athens went over to south carolina to see ex-yulee TE Rainey in their spring game. So instead of going to their spring game he stayed home and took the SAT.

Will be good to beet them in Athens this year and watch them all disappear for awhile.

We have been hearing that from vol fans for the past 2 years and henry will be a dawg before NSD by being an EE for uga. vol fans need to understand a visit doesn't equal a flip no matter how bad you want it.

We have been hearing that from vol fans for the past 2 years and henry will be a dawg before NSD by being an EE for uga. vol fans need to understand a visit doesn't equal a flip no matter how bad you want it.

No one said he'd flip. But he obviously has interest. Three visits in a short period of time. You're delusional if you think he doesn't have interest. He's visiting on his own dime as well. Take yourself off the pedestal.

No one said he'd flip. But he obviously has interest. Three visits in a short period of time. You're delusional if you think he doesn't have interest. He's visiting on his own dime as well. Take yourself off the pedestal.

You can only speak for yourself. If you don't think the vols will flip henry then you aren't who I am talking about. I see plenty of guys who believe Henry will flip to the vols whether it's next monday or later in the year. I am saying he will not and he will be a Dawg and an EE at that.

You haven't been hearing that from any intelligent UT fans the past two years. We have also been hearing UGA fans claim national championships for decades, but have not seen those either. Does this visit mean he is going to flip? No. Does it mean he could flip? Yes, you don't take this many visits if there is no chance you will flip.

VN Store

Back