'13 FL LB Corey Vereen (UT Commit 3/2/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sapp too, but to say you rather see AJ leave then stay is plain stupid. He struggles in coverage, but he is the leader of our defense. If we can land a JuCo DT for next year, and 2-3 more really talented freshman D-lineman, our defense, if AJ stayed, could be top 25 next year. We would have all the freshman, with a lot of experience might I add, back at the DB spots, plus gain some really talented freshman at DB/LB. Hopefully Jones will recover and play for us next year, along with Maggit. Maggit IMO can also play the LEO/WDE. Weatherd, Bynum, Harris, JRM, Justin King, Maggit, AJ, and the talented freshman is 300% better depth then what we have this year. We lose no starters in the DB spots, and honestly I think Saulsberry, O'Brien, Williams, J.Miller, Vereen, and Carr with two JuCo D-lineman would be as equally good if not better then this years D-lineman.

What does AJ do that can't be replicated or replaced? I'll hang up and listen. Leader of the defense. :) That should make me not want him to leave with how we play at times? :good!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back