' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Yes sir, this is the guy I was talking to HG about last week. Was good in his Soph. film that watched. The CBs we're bringing in as of late (Coleman, Daniel Gray, Alexander hopefully) are my style of cornerbacks. Fast and physical in coverage. Who's his head recruiter? Is it Coach DH?

Not sure who was the lead but VQ said this..

The Immokalee, Fla., athlete said he talked to coaches Derek Dooley, Terry Joseph and Darin Hinshaw to let them know of his decision that he wanted to be a Vol. He said playing at Tennessee is the best fit for him.

But we have no DC and our team is in shambles how did this happen?

I know right. Its almost as if he doesn't care what is posted on volnation or that maybe he wants to be a Vol regardless of who coaches him. After reading the football forum I didn't think any top recruits would ever consider coming here.

He won't have the offer list of 'Kenise bc he's a tweener reminds me of Erik Striker. But when I say the HS is loaded they could have 8-10 FBC/FCS kids next year.

Good lord. That's impressive.

Thanks for all your info/input, HG

Welcome aboard! MiamiCane and HG both seem to think this guys is the real deal. Great offer list already...ah heck....

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

News like this is the exact reason to follow 80/20 recruiting/football forum rule haha

Great to hear about Mackensie, hopefully this is the news gets things rolling in the right direction for the weekend coming up!

The talent upgrade in the secondary for this and next years recruiting classes is definitely showing, combined with this past year we will be in much, much better shape, not hard to see!

Weird interview He loves how we play def. but we have no DC. Makes me wonder if this kid knows something you dont get a pick up like this out of nowhere a year ahead of time. I hope he's not been mislead like we have been.

Reactions: 1 person
Highly unlikely. But I really have no idea, just like everyone else on this board.

But I do know that if Shannon wants the job, despite Sunseri being on campus and everything, it better be his.

Like I said. Our next DC is currently on campus at UT. UT has never spoken to Shannon. Shannon's people have stirred the pot on this. Never was a serious candidate.

We just got his commitment a few minutes ago and folks are already worried about losing him?!?! :eek:lol:

This quote says it all
"My parents want me to stay in state," said Alexander. "I know of USC and it looks like it would be a good choice, and I'd be thoroughly excited to get an offer. I would just have to look t the school and what they provide.

"Right now, I don't have any real leaders. I have some schools I really like and I usually only talk about them, because if you don't have an offer, why talk about them?

We have a long time to fight to keep him. Good season next year will do miracles for the 2013 class.
FYI article from 2 days ago.

VN Store

Back