' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

I asked my very good friend who's a UF alum what his thoughts were when all that was announced, he literally said that he "hopes his heart explodes on the sidelines during a game, and that he's a lying coward," haha! I couldn't argue...

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

Talk about being honest!! Ouch!!:realmad:

Excited about this pickup.

However, it's still a long way till NSD 2013 (or start of Spring semester in 2013 if he's an EE). This guy's recruitment is far, far from over.

We'll have a story up here in a second. But, I talked to some people that know about Mackensie and they believe he's a really good lockdown corner. They believe he's a pretty good defensive back the Vols are getting.

Just wanted to pass that along.

-fortenberry

Yes sir, this is the guy I was talking to HG about last week. Was good in his Soph. film that watched. The CBs we're bringing in as of late (Coleman, Daniel Gray, Alexander hopefully) are my style of cornerbacks. Fast and physical in coverage. Who's his head recruiter? Is it Coach DH?

He was one of Urb first Fla offers when he took over at tOSU. He camped at UF in 10th grade and has been on his radar ever since. He ran like a 10.68 100-meter. Had a good showing at UA combine week.

He was one of Urb first Fla offers when he took over at tOSU. He camped at UF in 10th grade and has been on his radar ever since. He ran like a 10.68 100-meter. Had a good showing at UA combine week.

know anything about his brother?

"My decision on why I'm going to Tennessee and why I committed to them was because I feel like that's the best fit for me now. I can play for Dooley and I can come in and play and be a big impact on where I go," Alexander said.

"The fit for me is perfect and the way they play defense I can come in and match up and do things and learn the plays and go out there and shine. I'm loving it right now," he said.

"I watched them play and watched how they played and they didn't do too bad last year. The main thing I'm really interested in with them recruiting me is they came in and out of all these schools they're the best fit for me," Alexander said.

With his decision now made, Alexander said he knows he made the right pick.

"I think I made a great pick. I'm highly recruited. I have a lot of offers and schools that want me and I think this is the best fit for me right now," Alexander added.

-vq

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back