'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

Don't think there's any question that the level of competition is much greater in GA than KY in football. Therefore, it follows that a kid's(same kid) numbers would be greater in KY than GA...don't believe that can be countered successfully.

Last edited:
I would not complain if we picked up Hatcher, but I have heard way back in the past, and recently, that he takes plays off and doesn't give a full effort. Sometimes players get that together in college, but sometimes, that just shows their work effort.

I gave you an explanation....

you have still yet to provide a debate/agreement or any post contrary to your normal dribble...

I spoke of Hatcher's athletic ability compared to Mustaffa... you haven't provided anything useful... you are the epitome of what makes this board frustrating... you post constantly with no substance....
lolol

I said "please elaborate." Clearly I wasn't looking for an argument but for you to explain why you would say that Hatcher is much better than Mustafaa. I would say what makes this board frustrating has nothing to do with posters asking others to "please elaborate" than people like you flying off the handle and using words they don't know in attempts of belittling others.

I gave you an explanation....

you have still yet to provide a debate/agreement or any post contrary to your normal dribble...

I spoke of Hatcher's athletic ability compared to Mustaffa... you haven't provided anything useful... you are the epitome of what makes this board frustrating... you post constantly with no substance....

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

MikeD consistently brings some info to the board. I've also never seen him go out of his way to make an argument. Chill.

Reactions: 1 person
MikeD consistently brings some info to the board. I've also never seen him go out of his way to make an argument. Chill.

Look I like MikeD and by no means am I trying to jump in the middle of y'alls quarrel.. but MikeD keeps the hot recruiting news jumping and in line. I don't classify that as "bringing consistent info to the board," more so as it seems his VN job is researching and copying/pasting links to threads. Not bashing, just saying. I appreciate his work.

That being said, he is also a smart***. Sometimes to the point that it's annoying, but I can't say much because there are a LOT of people like that here. I'm actually amazed at how much arguing goes on over high school kids and different opinions. Sure does make for a good time though!

Reactions: 2 people
Look I like MikeD and by no means am I trying to jump in the middle of y'alls quarrel.. but MikeD keeps the hot recruiting news jumping and in line. I don't classify that as "bringing consistent info to the board," more so as it seems his VN job is researching and copying/pasting links to threads. Not bashing, just saying. I appreciate his work.

That being said, he is also a smart***. Sometimes to the point that it's annoying, but I can't say much because there are a LOT of people like that here. I'm actually amazed at how much arguing goes on over high school kids and different opinions. Sure does make for a good time though!

No offense, but this is an Internet forum. People that get butt hurt by remarks made on here are way too involved. That is subject to certain levels of remarks, however. Hopefully people here are mature enough to deal with sarcasm and little annoyances even if they aren't warranted.

Reactions: 1 person
No offense, but this is an Internet forum. People that get butt hurt by remarks made on here are way too involved. That is subject to certain levels of remarks, however. Hopefully people here are mature enough to deal with sarcasm and little annoyances even if they aren't warranted.

Couldn't agree more.. don't flip sh!t if someone doesn't agree with you. If you can't handle a little jaring you should probably switch to B!tching about chick fil a.

Nice! That's the Bama game. Good one to take an OV to, especially to watch us put a hurtin' on the Tide. I bet he flips after that game. :)

That would be great if he does, but I think he is more visiting to "enjoy the process" which I take as getting a free ticket to some of the best games. Seems pretty solid to Uga. But, if he is taking a visit we will atleast be able to get in his ear and give him something to think about.

That would be great if he does, but I think he is more visiting to "enjoy the process" which I take as getting a free ticket to some of the best games. Seems pretty solid to Uga. But, if he is taking a visit we will atleast be able to get in his ear and give him something to think about.

Yeah, I am just goofing around, but not about us putting a hurtin' on the Tide.

VN Store

Back