'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

orange365 on twitter stated earlier that there there is all sorts of good news surrounding Naims recruitment and UT. hopefully it will come out in the next few days, I'll be checking the other sites and trying to get info from my people. gbo.

Reactions: 2 people
My guess is that the good news means we are going to get an OV from him. I'd be surprised if we flipped him already.

Really? Are you saying otherwise or just trying to argue?

Hatcher is much more physically gifted... he is one of the most gifted OLB's in America... his numbers back that up... can you say the same for Mustafaa?

Don't get all pissy with me. It was a very simple question. A debate could be made that hatcher faces easier competition.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get all pissy with me. It was a very simple question. A debate could be made that hatcher faces easier competition.

I stated pure physical ability... what does competition have to do with Hathcer/Mustafaa physical abilities? provide a counter argument or go find OCI.... thats what your good at....

Reactions: 3 people
I stated pure physical ability... what does competition have to do with Hathcer/Mustafaa physical abilities? provide a counter argument or go find OCI.... thats what your good at....

Lol guy. I was looking for an explaination not your pissy little attitude.

Lol guy. I was looking for an explaination not your pissy little attitude.

I gave you an explanation....

you have still yet to provide a debate/agreement or any post contrary to your normal dribble...

I spoke of Hatcher's athletic ability compared to Mustaffa... you haven't provided anything useful... you are the epitome of what makes this board frustrating... you post constantly with no substance....

Reactions: 3 people
i think we flip mustafaa and end up with hatcher by nsd.

:good!: I like your thinking...I would gladly substitute Carl Lawson for either one of those, but if we can't get him, then those 2 would be good gets at the Jack position.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back