'13 DE DB Jahmere Irvin-Sills

480959_4350322608086_338186678_n.jpg

He appears to be in good shape

This isn't going to help your "I'm not Sab" campaign.

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody ever heard of this kid?

TATUM TAYLOR
Cornerback
Seattle, Washington
O'Dea
View Map
Ht:5'10"
Wt:168 lbs
40:4.21 secs
Shuttle:3.92
Vertical:38 inches
Class:2013 (High School)

anybody ever heard of this kid?

Tatum taylor
cornerback
seattle, washington
o'dea
view map
ht:5'10"
wt:168 lbs
40:4.21 secs
shuttle:3.92
vertical:38 inches
class:2013 (high school)

4.21?

4.21. Sign him up

Off topic but I watched the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 several nights ago & its still mind boggling to me that he ran a 4.13 40 at his size. Dude was just a freak of an athlete. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have watched him play. It's a shame he had the injury bc he may have ended up a hall of famer in both sports. If you haven't seen it it's worth watching.

Reactions: 1 person
Randy Moss ran a 4.25 in college and he was 6'4, it's rare, but not impossible.

That's Randy Straight Cash Moss though. And that was when he was in college. This kid is in high school. Consider me a skeptic. Numbers get fudged by Fuzzie McFerguson and his ole stop watch out back on the practice field.

Reactions: 2 people
Off topic but I watched the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 several nights ago & its still mind boggling to me that he ran a 4.13 40 at his size. Dude was just a freak of an athlete. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have watched him play. It's a shame he had the injury bc he may have ended up a hall of famer in both sports. If you haven't seen it it's worth watching.

Yeah i forgot about Bo, Primetime ran a 4.21 as well.

Bama bred athletes are the move. :)

That's Randy Straight Cash Moss though. And that was when he was in college. This kid is in high school. Consider me a skeptic. Numbers get fudged by Fuzzie McFerguson and his ole stop watch out back on the practice field.

That's what i'm saying, it's unlikely, but not impossible for a kid that's 5'10 170. You're jumping the gun a bit when you're saying that there's no way. Bigger guys have ran sub 4.3's.

That's what i'm saying, it's unlikely, but not impossible for a kid that's 5'10 170. You're jumping the gun a bit when you're saying that there's no way. Bigger guys have ran sub 4.3's.

Never once said it was impossible. Just saying I seriously doubt this kid is faster than Chris Johnson. Or anyone else in the league.

Where did you study film of the smaller corners? Do you have some cut ups of them or just watch game film? I'm coaching DBs this year and my corners are tiny.

I used to get a list of guys I liked and fit my style of play. Then I would try and get my hands on any film or cut ups I could. But if they are tiny teach them how to strip arms and fingers/hands on jump balls. Also they may need to play a little off if they can't press(4-5 yards). Go find some Antoine Winfield games too. His Ohio State/Buffalo games were very useful too.

He seems more of a athlete. Could covert to safety or Wide receiver. Be a good pickup Imo

VN Store

Back