'13 DE DB Jahmere Irvin-Sills

I used to get a list of guys I liked and fit my style of play. Then I would try and get my hands on any film or cut ups I could. But if they are tiny teach them how to strip arms and fingers/hands on jump balls. Also they may need to play a little off if they can't press(4-5 yards). Go find some Antoine Winfield games too. His Ohio State/Buffalo games were very useful too.

Cool. Thanks. You have any cut ups you'd be willing to share?

Cool. Thanks. You have any cut ups you'd be willing to share?

Youtube is the best tool on the planet for film study. Justin Miller(Clemson) is another one. Lito Sheppard and Keiwan Ratliff(Florida) are two more that come to mind. Tay Cody(FSU) is another small good college CB to watch. Nathan Vasher(Texas) is another one to look at. Derrick Strait at Oklahoma was another good one. Think these should help. If you can get a hold of some Aenaeus(think that's how his name is spelled lol) Williams film that would be good. Along with Ronde Barber at the Bucs.

Reactions: 1 person
I think corners can afford to be smaller if he has speed but not safeties they need to be at least 6'0 IMO

Seems like CBJ and staff are recruiting a lot of speed in this class as far as DBs. I want to see what they are going to do on the DL. We need some biggins on the line to get after the QBs.

I met Eric Berry over the summer and he was only as tall as I am while I was wearing flip flops and he was wearing sneakers. I am only 5'10" so he is probably only like 5'9"

I met Eric Berry over the summer and he was only as tall as I am while I was wearing flip flops and he was wearing sneakers. I am only 5'10" so he is probably only like 5'9"

EB looks taller when you meet him over the middle :good!:

Reactions: 5 people
Got a Mississippi State offer this weekend. Not sure how the pecking order shakes out right now, expecting to talk to Coach Jones tonight.

In the VIP room last Monday 247 said that we would take up to and no more than four corners unless we can get someone to flip. With Hytchye committing to Kentucky I think this guy is a take. I believe he was ranked hire than Hytchye anyway.

In the VIP room last Monday 247 said that we would take up to and no more than four corners unless we can get someone to flip. With Hytchye committing to Kentucky I think this guy is a take. I believe he was ranked higher than Hytchye anyway.

He was ranked higher as far as Tennessee's corner back board goes.

Personally, I think we're waiting on/pursuing other guys before we take a commitment from this guy.

If for nothing else, the kid could be an excellent kickoff/punt returner with his speed and agility.

VN Store

Back