'13 DE DB Jahmere Irvin-Sills

Coach Thig is a great recruiter and person. Two weeks ago, AU had four of the best linebackers in this 2013 class - Foster, Trey Johnson (decommitted), Cameron Toney, Jarred Davis

Did not Foster publicly decommit as well?

Coach Thig is a great recruiter and person. Two weeks ago, AU had four of the best linebackers in this 2013 class - Foster, Trey Johnson (decommitted), Cameron Toney, Jarred Davis

Do you think we have a shot with either Toney or Davis?

I think we will see a huge improvement in our corners because of the addition of Tommy Thigpen. The recruiting he can do will be worth it by itself.

This all matches up pretty well with what I've heard from our end. It's all legit, but David is having a hard time convincing people it's legit. Every time he finishes taking care of all the red tape, they drop a whole bunch more on him. I haven't heard about any NCAA involvement, but the state of Maryland isn't happy about a football factory competing against them, even if it is all run with an attempt to get under-privileged kids into college.

This is typical of bureaucrats when you encroach on what they believe is their territory. No matter who it helps, they will squash it.

It reminds me of the charter schools in DC and NYC for under privileged kids who had outstanding academic achievements, but the teachers unions and bureaucrats had no control of them so they shut them down. It is really sad, but us voters have allowed these people to be in charge. They claim to be for the "little guy" but closer examination will show just the opposite.

Watch it happen gator. Things aren't fixed 100% but the boosters are putting Cheek in his place. If this kid wants to be at UT he'll get in.

I would like to think the boosters will take care of him, but he is one of those typical bureaucrats I referred to in a previous post. He is like a skunk in the room. Very hard to cover his smell. He takes $6M from the UTAD and says he is giving it back to make him appear to be the "good guy". Sound familiar?

Gray in Memphis is more than likely going to be in JUCO or prep school next year.

Good to know, but I was more asking how their style and skill are different. They seem to have similar measurables, and everyone seems to think Gray will be a great prospect if the grades get fixed.

VN Store

Back