'13 CA OL Chongo Kondolo (Nebraska commit)

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Reactions: 7 people
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

It's a cinderalla story....

Greatest golf movie ever :rock::rock::rock:

Too bad he is not a punt returner. Can you imagine on 4th down the Neyland PA announcer calling out, " UH! OH! CHONGO!!!!!"

I hope this guy is the reason we fire Kesling

Is there anyone who likes him? I've never met one person who doesn't want to replace him, but somehow he still has a job. I stopped listening to bball games because of him and Bert. Sounds like high school radio.

Can't believe we chose him over Mike.

We're in trouble on the OL after next year.

I agree and disagree. Yes we will lose at least 3 off the line. At center Mack Crowder, I heard, is a man among boys when it comes to identifying defenses. Marcus Jackson most likely will still be at one of the guard positions. And there is no guarantee Tiny will leave. RT will remain the biggest question. And I like how we have options on the roster (even if they are 3 star) instead of having to start a raw freshman....We will be ok imho...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back