'13 CA OL Chongo Kondolo (Nebraska commit)

attachment.php

Left to Right:

Woody Quinn, Jonathan Walton, Riley Ferguson, Marquez North, Christian Morris, Jason Carr, John Franklin III, Jermaine Grace, Johnathan Ford, Chongo Kondolo

Reactions: 8 people
WTF half of these guy's are 2 star player's.............what do they think this is, MTSU?

Last edited:
Half seriously? One of those 2* guys is a Florida St committ, btw. Damn Troll..

Besides Florida St......Air Force, Bowling Green ,Florida Intl., Georgia St., Navy, SaMford, Temple, West. Kentucky

Yeah that is a awsome offer list........lmfao

Maybe we can win the MAC, with this allstar cast....

Reactions: 2 people

Wow your class is showing.... /sarcasm

Have you followed any of these kid's recruitments? Do you know anything about these guys or did you just look up their rivals profiles and pretend like you were a recruiting expert?

Also you seem to have trouble counting if you think half of 10 is 3. Get your head out of your own a$$ for a minute and notice that all of these guys are at least 3* according to 247s composite rating (which averages all the major recruiting services). I tell you that because I assume you've never watched a bit of film of any of these guys and think that stars are what make the player good.

Yes, please do. There are 10 visitors and you listed 3....you didn't list North, Carr, Ford, Ferguson, Grace, Chongo, Morris.....so yes please go on with your 50% analogy....my math skills just may not be as good as your so please explain.....

Reactions: 1 person

Aww, baby boy isn't happy that people a) don't like his curmudgeonly demeanor and b) calls him out for writing like a fifth grader when he's trying to play the role of tough guy. Dude, if you're not happy, that's fine, but to go troll every thread with your nonsense is ridiculous.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes, please do. There are 10 visitors and you listed 3....you didn't list North, Carr, Ford, Ferguson, Grace, Chongo, Morris.....so yes please go on with your 50% analogy....my math skills just may not be as good as your so please explain.....

I never stated everyone in that picture was a 2**, I said (Jokeing) "Half of them are 2*". Then everyone freaked out and said I was a troll, stupid, Lieing, and Blah blah blah...

So I was wrong......I said 50% were 2*, and the truth is 33% are 2*. You got me!

On a more topical note, does anyone know the quality of Fresno City C.C. for producing other solid JUCO recruits? Their class, this year, appeared tepid at best. Wouldn't mind a solid relationship with one of the better community colleges out there.

I never stated everyone in that picture was a 2**, I said (Jokeing) "Half of them are 2*". Then everyone freaked out and said I was a troll, stupid, Lieing, and Blah blah blah...

So I was wrong......I said 50% were 2*, and the truth is 33% are 2*. You got me!

So you were 17% wrong?

Besides Florida St......Air Force, Bowling Green ,Florida Intl., Georgia St., Navy, SaMford, Temple, West. Kentucky

Yeah that is a awsome offer list........lmfao

Maybe we can win the MAC, with this allstar cast....

It's only one guy.

And we always have a bunch of people visiting this time a year. Not all are immediate takes.

And Carr, Ferguson, North, Morris, and Grace are all highly sought after.

that would be 20% :p

Edit I thought you said 2 were 2*:)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back