'12 TX WR Connor Crane

Simply put, it's Charlie B. He is bringing back WR U. His background and the players he has coached over his career is sick. I can't think of a college receiver's coach that has his resume. He is the shiznit.

If we land Bowles, and we miss out on Patterson (not saying its a given but a possibility) would you still be happy with if we landed Crane, Hegedus, and/or Crooms?

If we land Bowles, and we miss out on Patterson (not saying its a given but a possibility) would you still be happy with if we landed Crane, Hegedus, and/or Crooms?

My wish list in order:
Diggs
Patterson
Bowles
Stanford
Croom
Montgomery
Fuller
Redding
Hegedus
Crane

We will be taking 3 more WR in this class.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone want to post summary of 247 article that was posted today?

Correction...it was just a forum update by Callahan

Last edited:
We appear to be approaching a WR dilemma. What a fantastic problem.

It's a fantastic problem indeed. You have to think that Crane is a guy we might tell to go elsewhere closer to NSD, if we accept his commitment at all, if we land Bowles and Patterson...and good lord if we some how pull Diggs.

It's a fantastic problem indeed. You have to think that Crane is a guy we might tell to go elsewhere closer to NSD, if we accept his commitment at all, if we land Bowles and Patterson...and good lord if we some how pull Diggs.

cause he's white and plays WR

we ight as well face facts diggs is not going to happen stanford maybe but the truth is ut will take three more wr becides corey smith,bowles and patterson and either croom redding or crane. i would say croom to miss st redding to florida and crane to ut.:peace2:

I wouldn't be unhappy, but I am really starting to expect a lot more out of our receivers. Charlie B is starting to prove he can get the attention of some of the top receivers in the country. It obviously helps with his background and experience developing pro bowlers.

I wouldn't be unhappy, but I am really starting to expect a lot more out of our receivers. Charlie B is starting to prove he can get the attention of some of the top receivers in the country. It obviously helps with his background and experience developing pro bowlers.

I agree with that and I do believe that we are going to pull some awesome WR's. Coach B is doing a great job. I was just wondering what your preference was when it comes to the WR's we are looking at.

With Patterson he has to ask himself do I want to play for Trooper Taylor or Charlie Baggett? Is that really a hard choice?

Also, to invoke the standard Auburn humor, does he want a small amount of cash he'll earn at Auburn now or the amount he stands to make in the NFL after being a student of Charlie Baggett?

Also Tyler Bray or an unproven QB at Auburn? I don't understand why WRs and to some extent QBs aren't knocking down our door.

With the way our WRs looked in the spring game I would be all for a kid who runs great routes and has great hands. All that speed is worthless if you don't catch the ball. A player like Crane can work the mid range game for alot of yards as Hunter and Rogers run the corners off. You don't have to have 4 WRs at 6'4 and 220 with 4.4 speed to make plays. Usually that causes more of an issue as everyone wants PT.

With Patterson he has to ask himself do I want to play for Trooper Taylor or Charlie Baggett? Is that really a hard choice?

Also, to invoke the standard Auburn humor, does he want a small amount of cash he'll earn at Auburn now or the amount he stands to make in the NFL after being a student of Charlie Baggett?

Also Tyler Bray or an unproven QB at Auburn? I don't understand why WRs and to some extent QBs aren't knocking down our door.

180,000.00 is alot of change to a college kid. Just ask the boys jacking double cheeseburgers in Pilot parking lot.

With the way our WRs looked in the spring game I would be all for a kid who runs great routes and has great hands. All that speed is worthless if you don't catch the ball. A player like Crane can work the mid range game for alot of yards as Hunter and Rogers run the corners off. You don't have to have 4 WRs at 6'4 and 220 with 4.4 speed to make plays. Usually that causes more of an issue as everyone wants PT.

if this isn't a racist post then I don't know what is.

VN Store

Back