'12 TN QB Patton Robinette

Brent is playing at Colorado........fwiw

Yes I know, but he was the bigshot who went 60-0 in highschool at Maryville and thought he would come in and set MTSU on fire. He left and went to an Arizona JUCO school and is now at Colorado. I was making a reference for the kid to try and not turn out like that.

I think we will eventually end up taking Robinette or Voytik. Robinette probably is higher on the list. Its just going to be hard to get a top QB to come here this year.

No way we waste a scholly on either of them. Plus Miles could very well end up a Vol and I believe he will.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Though the ACT is not the most difficult test out there, no one should discount how rare getting a 36 is. 99% of the questions answered correctly is an impressive achievement.

Not really, considering the ACT is pretty easy, and you need a high GPA, SAT score, rock any scholarship interview, and be active outside of school

A 36 on the act is not easy. I saw this kid play once he really looked average. Not much better than the qb from Knox Catholic from last year.

So... with Gunner Kiel slipping out of the picture, who should Tennessee go after at quarterback?

A 36 on the act is not easy. I saw this kid play once he really looked average. Not much better than the qb from Knox Catholic from last year.

2400 on the SAT is significantly harder than getting a 36 on ACT, everybody I know who took both had much higher scores on the ACT than the SAT. Also I never said getting a 36 is easy, I said the test is pretty easy

Honestly, IMO, I think you take a chance on a kid like this. Maybe you get lucky and find the next Greg McElroy.

VN Store

Back