'12 TN ATH Cody Blanc (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he watched devrins film and sprained an ankle just thinking about trying to tackle him, tifwiw
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm all in on a guy who can post a sub 4.5

Get him in town and coach his a$$ up

We have zero speed on defense or special teams

Reactions: 2 people
I'm all in on a guy who can post a sub 4.5

Get him in town and coach his a$$ up

We have zero speed on defense or special teams

I agree. There's always the potential that he could become Tyler Maples 2.0, but with his measurables he can also be a solid contributor at UT over time.

Per VQ, he had 85 rushing yards for a TD, as well as 14 tackles and a 100 yard INT return that was stopped just short of the endzone.

Props to the offensive guy who did not give up on the play and chased it all the way back. Ya don't hear that happening very often.

As I did not see the play...if Blanc just got a cramp and fell down at the 1.....disreguard my above comment.

Per VQ, he had 85 rushing yards for a TD, as well as 14 tackles and a 100 yard INT return that was stopped just short of the endzone.

i was at the game. his rushing td was around 70 yards. had to break a couple tackles before he bounced it to the outside and ran away from everyone. his int was when hv was going in for a score. he dove for the ball and caught it in the endzone for a touchback. no return. if he had been one step closer to the ball he could have got it standing up and gotten a pick 6 but there was no 100 yd return. he also had several tackles and big hits on defense.

i was at the game. his rushing td was around 70 yards. had to break a couple tackles before he bounced it to the outside and ran away from everyone. his int was when hv was going in for a score. he dove for the ball and caught it in the endzone for a touchback. no return. if he had been one step closer to the ball he could have got it standing up and gotten a pick 6 but there was no 100 yd return. he also had several tackles and big hits on defense.

Thanks for the clarification.

Juat arrived at Central for their game against Clinton, I'll try to update everyone on how Cody does.

At halftime Central is leading 13-7. Blanc has about 6 rushes for about 10 yards, 1 pass TD & a KOR for about 30 yards. 1INT

Blanc is a legit 6'1-6'2 180-185, really haven't been able to see him use his speed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back