'12 SC DT David Deleon

Where does he rank in terms of the coaches taking his commitment if he were to do so?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Where does he rank in terms of the coaches taking his commitment if he were to do so?

Tough one. I think we would because it gives us a leg up on his friend and teammate Martin Aiken who is an absolute take. Could be like Salisbury and Williams all over again.

Tough one. I think we would because it gives us a leg up on his friend and teammate Martin Aiken who is an absolute take. Could be like Salisbury and Williams all over again.

Has there been anything mentioned by either of these guys about attending same school, or is it just hope or assumption?

IMO he is plenty good enough. I think we are holding back right now to see what O'Brien and a couple of others that will likely make their decisions this summer do

Was here w/ his teammate Aiken for the OLvDL camp, said he loved his visit & his top 2 remains the same of Tennessee & Illinois. He wants to make a decision in late July or early August.

Committed to Miami- Ohio

Wow! Did not expect that.

Maybe that's good news for us since we were in his top two earlier. We are definitely in it for better DTs. We could have had this guy IMO.

Last edited:
I hope it all works out. If we would have taken all the DTs that we have apparently backed off of...we would be done at DT for this class.

I'm glad you're not the coach. We would have been pathetic at DT if our class consisted of Deleon, Borne, and the kid that went to UCF.

I'm glad you're not the coach. We would have been pathetic at DT if our class consisted of Deleon, Borne, and the kid that went to UCF.

You may be right. One thing I am sure of is that while people like to bash them now and claim they were not good enough as they are picking someone else...if they had picked UT with their 2-3 star ranking...they would be VERY under rated and everyone would be talking about how great they are and how we stole them before they were properly evaluated.

VN Store

Back