'12 SC DE Martin Aiken

SIAP but '12 Martin Aiken is cousins with '14 Kevin Crosby, who will be one of the top prospects in the nation when the time comes. It would be great to get a jumpstart on his recruitment by grabbing Aiken.

Came to camp, "Seriously considering us", according to tos. Anyone care to summarize article. We need DE's bad.:salute:

“Tennessee is a place I can come and be well taken care of academically and a place I can excel athletically,” Aiken said. “They are definitely a school that I’m considering, they are definitely up there.”
- Scout

Sounds like recruit speak for "your school's hat will be on the table when I make my decision, but it wont be the one I put on."

"It was good. A lot of hard work, but it was good. I feel like I got better," Aiken said. "Being up there, it was a great experience. I loved it. I don't think I could have picked anything better to do on a Saturday but go to a camp that helped me get better."

"Coach Wilcox, he's a great guy. I think we have a pretty god relationship together. He's a defensive coordinator and for a defensive coordinator to like me that much, that's important to me and that's something special to me," Aiken offered.

"I'll probably let a top five out this month and probably later next month I'll be ready to make a decision," Aiken added on how quick he planned to end matters once he had short-list of suitors to consider.

-VQ

This kid is all Clemson.
His cousin Crosby (2014) will be the #1 player is SC that year as well and loves Clemson.

Their HS is a Clemson pipeline.

Sapp and Bowers from there.

Yes my Clemson prediction is assuming Dabo is the HC next year. Nobody can predict a thing when the HC is canned.

Clemson has had great recent success with the DE position. Not a bad choice for Aiken at all IMO.

VN Store

Back