'12 NJ DE Darius Hamilton

If posts like that hurt your feelings you should probably give up message boards. Our jort regulars are decent dudes and I for one enjoy seeing rival opinions.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't mind the rival posts unless it's in reguard to a kid who is not even considering Tennessee. Nothing worse than watching the Dawgs and Gators argue about who has the inside track when the kid is Bama bound. :eek:lol:

I don't mind the rival posts unless it's in reguard to a kid who is not even considering Tennessee. Nothing worse than watching the Dawgs and Gators argue about who has the inside track when the kid is Bama bound. :eek:lol:
Really? I would have bet that you enjoy those threads...every one of them gives you another opportunity to point out how bad our staff sucks at recruiting.

Really? I would have bet that you enjoy those threads...every one of them gives you another opportunity to point out how bad our staff sucks at recruiting.

Naw, I think more and more people see what I have been worried about for a while. I have almost come to expect us to be a contender until its actually time for a kid to commit. IF the recruit plans on commiting any time before October...I think we can just about eliminate ourselves. They just do not have the time to visit the required amount of times to be allowed to commit before the Oct/Nov timeframe. :thumbsup:

Naw, I think more and more people see what I have been worried about for a while. I have almost come to expect us to be a contender until its actually time for a kid to commit. IF the recruit plans on commiting any time before October...I think we can just about eliminate ourselves. They just do not have the time to visit the required amount of times to be allowed to commit before the Oct/Nov timeframe. :thumbsup:

Yawn. And not because Im up late.

5-star DE Darius Hamilton of Ramsey (NJ) Don Bosco Prep says he will take official visits to UF Cal and Tennessee . -Derek Tyson GC

Great news. It seems that Hamilton projects to be an elite player at the next level. Probably why he earned his 5* rating. DE is a position of great need too.

Hopefully, by some miracle, Hamilton has an amazing visit and falls in love with UT.

I don't mind him posting this information because its very relevant to the recruitment of the player; puts things into perspective.

It's the manner in which he presents it. The "woe is us, we are so thin blah blah blah" way he does it. Almost seems like blatant arrogance.
Naw, you don't know me well then bro.

I'm with HG on this one. I think he stays home and goes to Rutgers. His dad wants him there and I don't see him coming down south to FL or TN.

State Univ of NJ....ND has a chance because of the package deal they are pushing for the DBP #3 but until his father steps back he's going to stay instate atp. Also, he was coming to FNL but his father was admitted to hospital on Tuesday. He was set to visit a few schools in the south on the trip.

State Univ of NJ....ND has a chance because of the package deal they are pushing for the DBP #3 but until his father steps back he's going to stay instate atp. Also, he was coming to FNL but his father was admitted to hospital on Tuesday. He was set to visit a few schools in the south on the trip.

as long as he stays away from yal.

what do you mean?

I said that when it was looking like DJ was all Gator...so I was trying to say that Hamilton reminded me of Humphries because if he goes to the SEC he would be a Gator not a VOL.

But obviously after this weekend now he is nothing like DJ!:rock:

yea i hadnt heard a lot either. I usually check interest levels everyday and this was just up. it would be a huge get for all the star gazers

VN Store

Back