'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you entertain us and tell us the facts about what really went down in this deal. You seem to know more than most of us.

you took his budddy that uga didnt want had uga been willing to take him he could probably be there

kid was a 2 star qb that i bet you guys only took to get DR

Reactions: 1 person
It does not matter because he was an All American and the kid is legit. If you think CDD signed CP to sit the bench you are wrong. CP is expected to see the field next year and be a major contributor. Even UA was interested until they found out he would not be an EE.

People can say all they want about JUCOs and experience but the last 4 years in a row( 2 with NC) UA has started a JUCO straight out of JUCO. One was drafter 1st and another 2nd rd. This year we have one projected 3 or 4 rd. Next year will have another drafted. This fall we will have 3 possibly 4 JUCOs starting on our D. Not all JUCOs have what it takes to play DI especially in the SEC, but the ones that get recruited are.

For some reason will have 3 possibly 4 starting as well. Looks like we're getting this formula down. We do need to get our HS prospects on the same level. If we had a Nico Johnson(my favorite LB to watch play CFB) next to AJ we would be in business. Now CP will play and if he is what he is(I hope he is real good) then there will be a lot of problems for defenses to deal with. Bray has shown in the past that he spreads the ball around so teams will have to get ready. Especially with a second year Vincent Dallas(the forgotten man at WR) being a potential big time playmaker as well.

from what i hear from early practice you guys didnt miss out on much w/ damien jacobs from what i heard he looks/plays nothing like the rest of our DT's and got smashed 1 on 1 by our backup center

Gator troll, you should investigate why Jacobs wasn't funneled into Ole Miss or MSU like most Mississippi JUCOS. Maybe you shouldn't throw a stone when every football program lives in a glass house.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
you took his budddy that uga didnt want had uga been willing to take him he could probably be there

Yea so not true..His buddy as you say was committed to Vandy. Definitely not a package deal. We needed depth at QB.

You've got to be kidding me. So he's not as good as Sentimore like thought when they were getting recruited. Now I need to hear about Autry and I'll be good.

its like second day of open practice so im not trippin but yea not lookin good early on dillman gonna have to bulk em up cuz we need the depth

our rb situation tho lookin GOOD mack brown up to 215 maybe 220 chris johnson lookin good too and of course gilly

our run game will def be better this yr imo despite people thinkin havin rainey and demps leave was a big loss im ready for a real run game with 220lb backs

back to cp lol

Last edited:
Yea so not true..His buddy as you say was committed to Vandy. Definitely not a package deal. We needed depth at QB.

so if you didnt take nance you think you get DR? and yes he was his buddy lol please tell me ur not trying to deny that

honestly DR might be kicked off the team if he was here from what i hear dooley gave him his last chance to f up before he gets the boot

Last edited:
its like second day of open practice so im not trippin but yea not lookin good early on dillman gonna have to bulk em up cuz we need the depth

our rb situation tho lookin GOOD mack brown up to 215 maybe 220 chris johnson lookin good too and of course gilly

our run game will def be better this yr imo despite people thinkin havin rainey and demps leave was a big loss im ready for a real run game with 220lb backs

back to cp lol

Got a feeling we'll have a much better run game this year too(we can't get much worse lol). What you need to worry about is who you're going to throw to. Because Debose and others have got to step up. And your QBs aren't too hot either. Wish we had CP in for spring though. Would've been fun just to see the buzz around the program.

so if you didnt take nance you think you get DR? and yes he was his buddy lol please tell me ur not trying to deny that

honestly DR might be kicked off the team if he was here from what i hear dooley gave him his last chance to f up before he gets the boot

Half the shxt Janoris got away with was reason to be kicked off earlier than he was. Heard some things about Percy too.

Got a feeling we'll have a much better run game this year too(we can't get much worse lol). What you need to worry about is who you're going to throw to. Because Debose and others have got to step up. And your QBs aren't too hot either. Wish we had CP in for spring though. Would've been fun just to see the buzz around the program.

with pease actually coaching up our QB's im expecting a solid first yr from 1 them boys they were both top 10 QB's coming out of hs i refuse to believe that 1 of them wont come out of this competition as a good qb

driskel or brissett will be good

In the comments section of that article I asked Michael Carvell what his obsession was with Derek Dooley and Tennessee. My comment disappeared minutes later. Oh well...

Rightfully so IMO.

Carvell gets dumb comments from Vol fans, UGA fans (especially Dawg fans), Gamecock fans, and the Bama fans hate him as well. You must be doing your job if nobody likes you. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers.

with pease actually coaching up our QB's im expecting a solid first yr from 1 them boys they were both top 10 QB's coming out of hs i refuse to believe that 1 of them wont come out of this competition as a good qb

driskel or brissett will be good

Worley showed as much ability as Brissett last year. I'm looking forward to seeing your QBs. If we can run the ball on you guys and stop the run we should beat the hell out of you guys this year.

SN: you sound like a UT fan hoping and wishing for your QBs to be good lol. We just always hope for our team to be good when we knew certain players were busts or just not good period.

Worley showed as much ability as Brissett last year. I'm looking forward to seeing your QBs. If we can run the ball on you guys and stop the run we should beat the hell out of you guys this year.

SN: you sound like a UT fan hoping and wishing for your QBs to be good lol. We just always hope for our team to be good when we knew certain players were busts or just not good period.

Not an easy task IMO. I know UF will have ?'s on offense but I believe that they will have a very good D, especially on the D-line. CWM is also a very good Defensive coach.

2 rivals 100 QB's are not gonna flop i refuse to beleive it lol especially when their battling it out

im expecting to go back to the days where our qb's always do alright their first yr up until brantley they pretty much have for yrs

Not an easy task IMO. I know UF will have ?'s on offense but I believe that they will have a very good D, especially on the D-line. CWM is also a very good Defensive coach.

Yeah I think UF is the darkhorse in the east. It will always depend on who shows up, but like I have also said before I think UT is going to upset a few nobody was expecting. The SEC East is going to be the wild west and every game will be fun to watch, except maybe UK. Vandy only because of all the post game remarks from Franklin.

Last edited:

It was a package deal. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

People start acting stupid when fans of another team post. I have yet to figure out why.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people

Still no facts, just your opinion. Come back when you"ve got something besides your imagination to prove it.

2 rivals 100 QB's are not gonna flop i refuse to beleive it lol especially when their battling it out

im expecting to go back to the days where our qb's always do alright their first yr up until brantley they pretty much have for yrs

Really? Take a look at what Cal brought in at QB the past few years and Tedford and staff are much better coaches than Mus and staff. (Just ask Aaron Rodgers)

Still no facts, just your opinion. Come back when you"ve got something besides your imagination to prove it.

:lolabove: wow the post above really is true about when other fans come around

its common knowledge to anybody that follows sec recruiting my dude not my imagination

For the most part, you seem to just be trying to pick a fight, BB, which I am not doing. However, I just want to comment about the bold section...

...Not a snowball's chance in Hell. If UGA offers Nash, UT never enters the picture. If UT just wants DR, Nance stops talking to them, only way anyone gets Rogers is as a package with Nash. We don't offer, Mikey gets whiny, tells UT Nash and The'Rick are a package, buys The'Rick a car to be sure, and wah-la! Package deal to UT that I was VERY pissed about at the time, but it seems to have proven over time that we probably didn't need Rogers attitude, especially not along with the ones we already had.

CP, even if it was a package deal with his coach situation, isn't as bad, though I would rather he was at UGA. He wasn't committed to us, I thought he was always a Vol lean, and it just doesn't seem as underhanded, IMO. Good luck to him in Knoxville.

Avery Young really annoys me more, I genuinely wish him a **** career at AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back