'12 JUCO DE Darrington Sentimore (UT Signee 12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is committed to bama, but now it seems to be a foregone conclusion that he ends up at Hargrave

Someone make sure the guy can spell his own name before we recruit him. It can be a doozy, especially for a 1.1 student

He still has 3 years of eligibilty left. He took a redshirt in 2009 and played last year in 11 games. He also really showed well in the spring and alot of people thought he would push for starting time or atleast see alot of time on the field. From the spring game he looked better then J Williams or Q Dial and many other DL. So it is not like he got bumped with the new additions. UA fans were expecting alot from him this fall.

When the suspension came alot of people were surprised and we still do not know what happened except some rumors of some off the field issues. He was suspended indefinitely from the team and then decided to transfer. I did read someone saw him in LA this summer with his jaw broke and wired up. Nothing official.

He could leave JUCO for a DI school in Jan I believe but if he had serious off the field issues I doubt CDD would take him. The kid has alot of potential and is someone who if he gets his stuff together could be an impact player on the DL.

Last edited:
He still has 3 years of eligibilty left. He took a redshirt in 2009 and played last year in 11 games. He also really showed well in the spring and alot of people thought he would push for starting time or atleast see alot of time on the field. From the spring game he looked better then J Williams or Q Dial and many other DL. So it is not like he got bumped with the new additions. UA fans were expecting alot from him this fall.

When the suspension came alot of people were surprised and we still do not know what happened except some rumors of some off the field issues. He was suspended indefinitely from the team and then decided to transfer. I did read someone saw him in LA this summer with his jaw broke and wired up. Nothing official.

He could leave JUCO for a DI school in Jan I believe but if he had serious off the field issues I doubt CDD would take him. The kid has alot of potential and is someone who if he gets his stuff together could be an impact player on the DL.

Thanks for the info, TW :hi:

So this will be his first season in JUCO right?

Yes but because he is a 4-2-4 transfer he only has to attend full time for one term to be able to attend another 4year school. Not sure if that is what you were asking but a little different then a player who originally attends a JUCO and transfer. Those have to graduate before transferring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back