'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

I heard the times where in FB cleats on grass....makes a difference versus track sprint times...but the relative speeds tell the story.

"I didn't know they had this much love in Knoxville. Knoxville had a lot of love for me," Redding said. "Everyone knew who I was. I got to hang out with some of the players and coaches."

"They have new a facility that they're getting ready to build that costs a lot of money and it was just the atmosphere, really," Redding said. "I got to talk to the coaches and the head coach and I had a private tour around school. Overall, I liked it. Tennessee's a nice place."
- VQ

Tennessee is now firmly in his top 5 & he will visit again in July

Diggs
Cordarelle Patterson
Bowles...

Then I would think Redding and Hegedus.

I doubt we get Diggs but he is the most dynamic WR in the class IMO
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Diggs
Cordarelle Patterson
Bowles...

Then I would think Redding and Hegedus.

I doubt we get Diggs but he is the most dynamic WR in the class IMO

Thanks! It helps to have some in state talent. I think Tennessee is a little undersold talent wise, not saying it's great or anything.:good!:

I've heard we are hardly pursuing Diggs, so I doubt he's #1 on the board

If I was forced to guess at what the board looks like with realistic targets I would say:

1. Patterson
2. Bowles
3. Redding
4. Hegedus

I've heard we are hardly pursuing Diggs, so I doubt he's #1 on the board

If I was forced to guess at what the board looks like with realistic targets I would say:

1. Patterson
2. Bowles
3. Redding
4. Hegedus

I would agree with you on this. Bowled may be 1st because he's instate but again maybe not. Would love all 4 of these guys with Hegedus being top 3. Not sure if all 4 committed you turn any of the 4 down. We need WR'S bad.

We need WRS bad? WT??? Seriously guys?

Arnett, Dallas, Hunter, Rogers, Milton...we will take 2 good WRs but we do not need 4 in this class. There is NO chance that happens.

Coaches told Hegedus they are taking 3 WR this time but thats not counting Smith

rogers and hunter will be gone fter jr year... arnetts overrated

Alright, the going pro after their junior years thing is getting ridiculous. It's a possibility with their talent but Rogers had 2 TD catches and Hunter is frail and knows one route. There is no certainty at all that they'll go pro after 3 seasons.

Also, nice to know we can determine Arnett's ability even though he hasn't played a down as a Vol yet.

Alright, the going pro after their junior years thing is getting ridiculous. It's a possibility with their talent but Rogers had 2 TD catches and Hunter is frail and knows one route. There is no certainty at all that they'll go pro after 3 seasons.

Also, nice to know we can determine Arnett's ability even though he hasn't played a down as a Vol yet.

This.

I'm pretty sure I saw Hunter score tds last year on the deep ball, a 10 yard crossing route, deep comeback route, fade route, and a deep out route. The kid knows how to play ball.

VN Store

Back