'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

A guy that was at camp today said Redding looked great, said he was make some amazing catches & has some hops!

Setting up another visit right after you visited is a good sign. Also may imply what the coaches think of him, too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sounds like Hegedus did very well at camp today and HG thinks he'll have offers from all the SEC schools by July 1. If all that is true seems like a quality get to me.

I'll take Patterson, Bowles, & Redding & call it a day. If we miss out on those then Hegedus should get his offer.

I disagree. I think we need to offer and end this one before he blows up. The camp circuit will be big for CH.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm with you. Hegedus had the fastest 40 time in camp, second highest vertical leap, didn't drop a catch, scored a touchdown and one DB hurt his ankle trying to cover him. The coaches told him to go on home early, they had seen what they needed to see (with the implication that this was a very good thing).

He will get an offer. All they wanted to see was his speed. In the next couple of days he'll have it.

im not sure about couple of days but by July i would think...and @jmoore hegedus is better than redding...hes proven it at every camp from the nike camp to the mvp camp hes blown away everyone

im not sure about couple of days but by July i would think...and @jmoore hegedus is better than redding...hes proven it at every camp from the nike camp to the mvp camp hes blown away everyone

The offer lists say different

its because he's white..... everyone wants to see him run cus they dont believe he runs a 4.4 or 10.8 hundred.... which he proved at tennessee today. Hegedus and Redding are pretty close I heard too and they are both great players

Maybe the offer lists say differently at this point, but when it is all said and done, I am willing to bet the offer lists look similar.

i heard he dropped 3 balls and got locked down by one of the cornerbacks.... and heard hegedus made someone hurt their ankles on a go route and caught tough catches

Someone else said he caught everything thrown to him and showed out. I wasn't there so I don't know. He certainly thought he did well. So did Dooley.

VN Store

Back